it's a GIRL!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

As I'm sure you have seen by now, Keehln and Colt's baby is a GIRL!!!!!!! We planned a "gender reveal" party for them at my mom's house and it was a blast. Mom and I met with the cake lady earlier in the week and handed her the envelope with the gender inside. When she delivered the cake Thursday afternoon I was so anxious to look at the inside. (How cute is that cake?!?)


We decorated the house in blue and pink. It turned out so cute!





Voting for girl or boy with small pacies






On the invitation we told everyone to dress in pink or blue... whichever you thought the baby would be. Here are the results:


team blue... the LOSERS


team pink... the WINNERS!!!


Now it was time for them to cut the cake. They were sooo nervous! Keehln cheated... she made one cut then pulled the knife out and said, "I THINK IT'S PINK!" Then the cake fell onto the plate and she yelled "PINK!" and everyone starting screaming and the tears started flowing. As mom and I said, you could have knocked us over with a feather. I would have bet all my money (which isn't much) that it was a boy. I had prepared myself for baseballs and toy trucks and all things blue. But really, I was hoping for a little girl to spoil to death with bows and baby Uggs and dresses.





We were all completely, 100% shocked. My candid reaction (tears and all):

I honestly could not be more excited to have a niece in November. I am counting the days until I get to hold that sweet little girl!

sisters :)

proud parents! and you can't even tell she's preggo...




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design