Weekending!

Monday, October 20, 2014

This weekend was such a great one. After finishing a week full of exams, I met my friend to get pedis. In the middle of our pedis, mom texted me, "Y'all come over, I have a bottle of champagne waiting." My favorite words. Ok, fiiiiine, I will come over and drink champagne ;) 

After champagne and porch sitting in the amazing fall weather, we met our hubs at Chipotle which just opened. I was excited to see what all the hype was about. My burrito was yummy but I still don't think I would prefer it over Moe's. I don't like that fact that you have to pay for chips, and I wasn't crazy about their salsa. Sorry! #loyalmoescustomer

Saturday we woke up bright and early and were off to our 3rd wedding of October. We stopped half-way at our favorite mall in Chapel Hill for lunch at the spot of our first date. And we stocked up on Christmas decorations from Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel. We were soo excited! G asked if we could go ahead and decorate for Christmas yesterday. As much as I wanted to say yes, I decided it at least needs to be November before we do that! What can we say, we loooove Christmas!

The wedding was at Alamance Country Club in Burlington, NC and it was sooo gorg. The groom was one of G's former UNC baseball teammates so it was SO great to see all the guys and their pretty women. Whenever they are all together it's sure to be a good time. The groom is from Chicago so they had authentic Chicago deep-dish pizza flown in the day of the wedding. It was so amazing, my mouth is still watering. They also had an awesome band and the dance floor was packed the whole night.

UNC baseball boys


 Our college friend Matt Harvey who pitches for the NY Mets. You HAVE to watch this hilarious video of him on Jimmy Fallon last season.


Such a fun weekend celebrating our friends Cydney and Colin! Back to a week full of books. Happy Monday lovelies!


12 comments :

  1. Pedicures, champagne, AND Chipotle?! Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend!!! I love that "have champagne, come over" bit!! I can't believe they had pizza flown in the day of their wedding!! That's intense!!! I bet it was so yummy though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun weekend and I love your dress!! So pretty!! Your mom is a riot with that text!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom sounds like my kind of lady! LOL...I love Chipotle, mainly for their cilantro rice, but I also will always love Moe's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun weekend. If you head over back to chipotle, you HAVE to try their Burrito Bowl. It is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K... I am absolutely a Moe's customer over Chipotle. Must be a Greenville thing! I love your mom's text too. PS your dress and shoes are INSANE. That Matt Harvey video was one of my favorites. DG died when he saw it circulating around in the spring. He'll freak out when he sees that picture of y'all. Miss you love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend!! But I'm def a chipotle girl ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to your blog! I love your dress. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I just read your entire blog and was in tears. SO happy for you, you deserve this little babe! Xoxo

      Delete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design