Weekending: Vivi meets Santa!

Monday, December 4, 2017

I hate to see Mondays come, especially during Christmas time. This weekend was so great! Friday started off with my dad's annual office Christmas party. Every year he rents a bus and takes his employees and their spouses to Raleigh for shopping then a delicious dinner at the Angus Barn.



It was SO relaxing weird shopping without my mini in tow. I scored some super cute new work outfits and everything I bought was on sale.




After we were all shopped out, we headed to dinner. It was SO yummy. We enjoyed lots of cocktails and appetizers then I had the best steak ever and ended the meal with apple cobbler. I was so full I was almost sick!


Saturday morning we took Vivi and my niece and nephew to see Santa. Vivi stared a hole through him (probably because he was so creepy looking!). I did everything possible to try to get a smile out of her but she wasn't having it. She just stared at him with the most serious look on her face, it was so funny!


Saturday night we put the baby to bed and had a date night at home. We got takeout then turned on Christmas With the Kranks, did a Christmas puzzle, drank wine and talked. This reminded me that we don't necessarily have to get a babysitter and spend lots of money to have a date night. We need to make it a priority to do this more often, we had the best time! 


Sunday we went to church and about halfway through the sermon Vivian's nursery number flashed on the screen. She was screaming bloody murder until I walked in the room and she immediately started smiling and giggling. Homegirl is a DIVA. So we headed home early... at least we tried, right?! How was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. such a fun weekend!! Angus Barn is always an amazing meal. And oh my gahh Vivi melts me!! She is just so freaking cute I can't stand it!! So glad ya'll had a great weekend, a date night at home is a great idea, something I need to do with P more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivi is so precious in all her adorable outfits and bows! So sweet! I love that y'all had a date night at home; I need to do that with Brandon more often. So simple, but I always forget about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend!! Vivi's face with santa cracks me up. She is definitely questioning him- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you have the best style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah your dad is so great to take everyone out to shop and then a fantastic dinner. what a treat during the holidays! vivi with santa - that is cracking me up! haha that girl. and that date night at home sounds lovely. it's the little things!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend- I've heard such great things about the Angus Barn. And Vivi's outfit to meet Santa was the absolute cutest!!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Vivi. I love the church story... (and how funny that they flash the numbers for your kid, LOL) but that face at Santa. Too cute. Girlfriend is totally a skeptic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Christmas party!! OMG I was dying on your Santa pictures, especially saying how she stared a hole in him - so funny! I showed Stephen and the first thing he said was Santa looked creepy lol Her pictures on the porch are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness how fun!!! V is such a doll in those pics and I'm LOVING those outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a fun weekend. Vi is so freaking cute. She looks like a real life doll. You are so very blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design