4th of July outfits

Monday, June 18, 2018

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We were so busy this weekend and packed so much into 3 days. Friday my best friend was in town from Charlotte so we went to dinner with her family. Saturday I was on call and Sunday we went to my in-laws to surprise my FIL for Father's Day. We had the best day and I managed to take zero pictures.

++

All you girl mamas out there, listen up! Since I have no fun weekend pictures for you, I am rounding up my favorite 4th of July outfits for little girls. With 4th of July right around the corner (HOW is that possible?!), it's time to start shopping! I love any excuse to put Vivi in a festive outfit and this holiday is no exception. We are so very thankful for the brave men and women who serve our country so that we can live in freedom and freely express our love for the red, white and blue.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 


1. You cannot beat the $10 price tag for this red and white stars swing dress. It also comes in navy!

2. How festive is this flag swimsuit?!

3. Snag this patriotic dress now while it's on sale!

4. This plaid ruffle dress could be dressed up with Sun Sans or down with baby converse.

5. This light blue smocked American flag dress just yells Southern. I couldn't love it more if I tried!

6. This striped knit dress is casual but cute. Your little one could get so much wear out of this.

7. This red and white gingham swimsuit is patriotic but she can wear it all summer, best of both worlds!

8. This navy and red ribbon diaper set is precious and can be worn all summer long. Add a monogram to make it extra adorable!

9. This smocked flag short set is what Vivi will be wearing this year!

10. This gingham ruffle tank and legging set would be precious for older toddler girls.

11. I would pair this red and white gingham dress with a navy bow and navy Sun Sans!


Any 4th of July plans this year?! Will your little ones be dressing festive?!

5 comments :

  1. a weekend with zero pictures usually means a fun one! all of these would be adorable on vivi and i cannot wait to see what she rocks for the fourth. so cute!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such cute options! I found the *cutest* bubble for Knox and can't wait for him to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I could totally be down with all of these for Miss A but #7 is just speaking to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - these are all so adorable!! I did a first batch of baby laundry yesterday and oh my gosh - I couldn't even handle the cuteness! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest outfits! Olivia may need that #7 swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design