FoF

Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Friday loves! Am I the only one who thought this week went by slooow? So excited it's the weekend!

[O N E]
Girl mamas, this one is for you. I recently got Vivi this 3 pack of bows from Lou Lou and Company. I love passing on products and businesses that I have a good experience with and this is one of them!


[T W O]
Confession: I can't remember the last time I ironed. Ever since we got this handheld steamer, ironing sounds like torture. It is so much quicker and easier than ironing. If you don't have a handheld steamer, get one now!


[T H R E E]
One day this week we had a package delivered and I figured it was something for Vivi because that's all the shopping I do these days. To my surprise it was a surprise for me from my husband! These new tennis shoes! Maybe they will motivate me to get in the gym more often.



[F O U R]
This week we made shrimp "fried" cauliflower rice from Ashley's blog and it was so delicious. It was simple and healthy and I will definitely be making this again soon.



[F I V E]
I am almost done with the book "Magic of Motherhood" and oh my gosh, so good. If you're a mom, get this book right now! I am literally crying over every page.

16 comments :

  1. I have been wanting a steamer, now I'm going to be ordering this one!! That fried rice looked so good, maybe I can convince Patrick to eat it with the cauliflower rice, ha! Ive got the magic of motherhood book ordered, can't wait to read it! Have the best weekend friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a handheld steamer in my life! That makes things so much easier. And how sweet is your hubby? I really need a new pair of tennis shoes so let me know how you like those! Happy Friday babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bows are so precious. I made a similar dish this week, so delicious and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that book SO much too!! And those bows are so precious... totally living that girl mom life vicariously through you!! Have a great weekend mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bows - they're too cute!! That steamer sounds amazing - I need to look into it. I hateeee ironing lol Noting that book for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely looking into that steamer and that book!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are obsessed with our steamer - I love that yours is portable and easy though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get a steamer! I HATE ironing. And, that recipe sounds delish and I'll be trying that for sure. How sweet of G to have those shoes sent to the house for you! I also need to read that book. Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That steamer sounds so handy! I have a bigger one and honestly, I never get it out to use. A hand held one would be so much more convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those tennies! 👟 And we have the legit stand up steamer on wheels- it takes up a bit of space but it's soooo worth it 🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep we need those bows! And so glad you're loving the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I need to get that book and definitely making that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have those same bows and love them!! Of course I ordered the book after you shared the snap of it. Sounds like just what I need :) Thanks for sharing the recipe friend. So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those bows are so adorable! I totally need to get a steamer... I do have to ask, does it get wrinkles out of button downs? I feel like that fabric is too thick for a steamer but I have no clue. So sweet of Garrett to get you new shoes- what a fun surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, i don't iron, either!!! i do have a handheld steamer i could use, that's a good idea!!! i've only used mine on curtains [which was torture!! haha!!]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the steamer recommendation!! I think I read about it here and I've been telling myself that I just need to bite the bullet and get one!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design