10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

1. I have a tattoo on my hip that says "believe". I got it on my 18th birthday and I always forget it's there.

2. I am a terrible cook and don't enjoy cooking at all. My husband loves it and cooks 90% of our meals.

3. My dad is an orthodontist and I had to have braces three times because I never wore my retainers. Worst patient ever!

4. I am super paranoid that I am going to run out of toiletries and household products so at any given time you will find about 4 extra tubes of toothpaste, 2 bottles of contact solution, 3 sticks of deodorant, and 5 bottles of hand soap and dish soap in my house.

5. I can't stand talking on the phone. My husband is the exact opposite. He calls me about 5x a day just to say hey and I'm all like "why can't you just text me?"

6. I have two sisters and I am the middle child. I want three children one day and I'd be totally happy if they were all girls because I know how special sisters are.

7. I love checking the mail. I don't know why, I just do. Even though it's usually just bills (and an occasional package for Vivi), it just excites me. It's the little things you guys!

8. My love language is an amazing charcuterie board. Give me alllll the cheese!

9. I love being outside. Going on walks, bike rides, sitting on the porch, you name it. I am a total country girl and would live on a farm in a heartbeat if it didn't take 30 minutes to get to the closest grocery store.

10. I am 100% a morning person. When my alarm goes off I hop right out of bed full of energy and ready to tackle the day. But I can barely keep my eyes open past 9pm.


What do we have in common?!

18 comments :

  1. Laughing at your stock in toiletries! I'm the same way with toilet paper and paper towels--we should be good on both for at least a month before we run out haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so many of this we are the same on! I hate the phone...don't call me. Everyone know I only answer for a select few..I'm too afraid of what someones going to ask me, I am awful at saying no hahah. I totally never would have imagined you had a tattoo! Im one of 3 girls too, so raising boys has been a whole different ball game for me. And currently I'm wishing I had your toiletry stock as I have zero contact solution in my house right now...womp womp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so the same about toiletries and checking the mail! And I am sooooo a morning person, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! I ran out of paper towels two days ago and I'm so annoyed. They are in my amazon s&s order so it feels like defeat to go buy some when they should be here in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you are a total model in those pics! I'm with you on the phone, just text and I was cracking up about the paranoia of running out of toiletries; that is a legitimate fear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg we have quite a bit in common. but esp 4, 8 and 9. i have backups of toiletries at any given moment and it stresses me out when i'm opening a new deodorant like, hmm i should buy another now haha.

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many things in common! I am paranoid about toiletries, too! And the phone is not my friend. I have a handful of people I actually enjoy talking to, otherwise text is definitely my preference! I would absolutely love living on a farm, too, but I don't want to the drive, either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love reading things like this! Since I've been pregnant Derek has done most of our cooking too! Oh my gosh the mail - I love checking it!! I love seeing what comes even though usually boring but my day is made when something fun shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha the dad is an orthodontist part cracks me up and reminds me of me. My dad was a math teacher and I hated, and still do hate, math. He tutored me and I think we both agree I was his worst student ever. Love my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so similar! I love checking the mail too- something about not knowing whats going to be in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!! I have a younger sister so I am with you on the all girls thing - sisters are so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite a bit in common, totally the last one. Ready for bed at 9pm, thanks! And I love checking the mail, it's just fun! I'm the oldest of three sisters and I love our bond. Sisters are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hateeee talking on the phone, too! I have been meaning to call Southwest Airlines for like two weeks to add Hadley to our California reservations, but I've just been putting it off because I don't want to talk to anyone, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I wish I were a morning person!! Though I'm with you on the cheese! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could be a morning person!! I'm a total night owl. But I do hate talking on the phone - so much that I almost always let it go to voicemail unless it's my husband or mom. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i don't love cooking either!!!! i'm getting better about it, as long as everything can be smothered with garlic and italian seasonings because that's the only way i roll. :) and the way you feel about mornings is the way i feel about nights. literally just programmed that way! aren't humans crazy!! and i didn't know you were a middle child of three girls!!! how interesting!! i love birth order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love checking the mail, too!! It's just so exciting - you never know what MIGHT be there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved reading all about you! We sound like we could be twins! I'm all about keeping toiletries on hand! I really hate talking on the phone and would rather see people in person, and I'm so much a morning person, even when my 4 am alarm goes off!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design