My #Nsale purchases and review

Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Friday friends! Today I am showing you guys what I got during the Nordstrom anniversary sale and my thoughts on all the pieces I ordered. There are only 2 days left so if you have your eye on something, don't wait! Free shipping and free returns, you can't beat that!

{O N E}
First up, my favorite piece that I ordered. The off the shoulder plaid blouse in desert pink. I am loving the off-the-shoulder trend and I love that it can be transitioned into fall. The material is SO soft and it would look super cute both with white jeans while it's still semi-warm and with dark jeans and booties into winter. Originally $89, this top is on sale for $59. Verdict: definitely keeping!


{T W O}
Next up, the tie back poplin tunic in blue white stripe. I was so disappointed in this. I definitely thought I would love it but the fit was really weird. It was made to be a shirt but it was super long on me and I'm 5'8". It was boxy and frumpy looking. I am wearing a medium and I could have possibly sized down and liked it more but I was not crazy about it. It could have been cute with riding boots as a dress, but I just didn't need it. Originally $75, this tunic is on sale for $50. Verdict: returning.



{T H R E E}
Next up, the bell sleeve cozy fleece pullover in orchid. I absolutely love this top to throw on for errands, lunch dates, etc in the fall. It is so soft and the bell sleeve gives it a fun twist. I would describe it as a mix between a top and a sweater. I will probably wear mine with my beloved "Melissa button" Frye boots and a fun necklace. I want it in more colors! Originally $59, this top is on sale for $39. Verdict: keeping!


{F O U R}
Last but not least, the ruffle cold shoulder top in black. You can never have too many black tops. I am loving cold shoulder and think this trend will last for a while. Also, cold shoulder is so much more realistic for taking care of/holding a baby than off the shoulder is. I will wear it with my turquoise or pink Kendra Scott drop earrings.  Originally $79, this top is on sale for $53. Verdict: keeping!


That's all! I am still dying to try the Zella leggings that everyone raves about and I may pull the trigger on those this weekend. Any other must haves before the sale ends??

13 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm loving that off-the-shoulder top and the black cold shoulder top! I might need to go snag those for myself. So cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that off the shoulder top, super cute! I am really into that trend as well, I hope it stays haha. I have always loved my zella live in leggings, more for every day wear than working out, but thats because I'm obsessed with my athleta leggings to work out in! Hope you have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds girl! i have that bell sleeve top in gray and i love it. so flattering :) and that off the shoulder is great! have a great weekend!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the black cold shoulder top! I still am waiting to pull the trigger on most of my items, but I did pick up the Zella leggings while in the store a few weekends ago, and they are THE BEST! Definitely snag a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute tops! I'm so glad that bell sleeve top is so good. I got another one of their tops last Winter and it was by far my most worn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just have one of everything you picked!? I love the plaid and cold shoulder top especially - I had a hard time with the tops this year and the bump haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the Zella leggings! You won't regret it! I love the pieces you're keeping -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some cute pieces!! That's a bummed about the shirt/dress thing - it looked so cute online and you could do so many cute fall outfits with it. The shirts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great- love the pieces you bought & are keeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That middle one with the bell sleeves I think I may need. I'm all about the softness right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl you NEED the Zella leggings! I live in them (wearing them right now lol) and they are actually awesome while pregnant too - I wore them my entire pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first top on you!! It's absolutely perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amen to never having enough black tops!!! it's always my fav no matter how hard i try to vary it up. haha! and i hope you snagged some zella's bc they are my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design