Lucy Winston and Molly Ross | birth story

Friday, June 21, 2019

I have been going back and forth about whether or not to share the twins’ birth story. It was so traumatic and I still have PTSD and major anxiety when I think back to that week. However, even though it was a nightmare, I think it will be freeing to write it all down. And even though I wish I could forget all the awful details, I also realize that this is the story the Lord wrote for their lives. I want to be able to look back in 10 years and remember how far they have come.

++

January 9th, 2019– 22w3d pregnant. I woke up and started getting ready for work just like a normal Wednesday and realized that I was bleeding. I wasn’t really alarmed at all because I felt fine and figured I had just overdone it from working in the OR the previous two days. We were scheduled to fly out of the country to the Cayman Islands the next day for vacation with my family so I decided to call my OB just to make sure everything was ok. I had an ultrasound, pelvic exam and everything checked out perfectly. Wasn’t dilated at all, the babies looked great and I was having no cramping or other signs of labor. My doctor said obviously she couldn’t make the decision for me but after talking with Garrett I decided I felt safe to go.

January 10th, 2019– 22w4d pregnant. We were up really early to travel and I started having what I thought were just Braxton Hicks from being dehydrated and tired. I did not sleep well the night before and traveling is always stressful. Surely these will go away once we get to our destination and I can relax and prop my feet up right?... well that was not the case. I continued to have contractions every 2-4 minutes all day and I started getting worried. Around 5pm we were finally at the resort and I called my OB and told them what was going on and they wanted me to go get checked out. I had NEVER been to the emergency room in my life and there we were, in the ED in a foreign country. I had another ultrasound and got two bags of IV fluids and everything looked great. Babies were happy and healthy and I was not dilated. Again, I thought I was just dehydrated and tired. No one really had any answers for me. Back to the hotel we went to rest and try to get some sleep.


January 11th & 12th, 2019– Contractions seemed to ease off but I continued to bleed. I mostly stayed in bed and on the couch while my family swam, played in the ocean, etc. Not the vacation I had in mind but at least I was ok. I had no idea I was in labor.

little did I know this would be my very last bump picture

January 13th, 2019– 23w0d pregnant. Contractions picked back up and I didn’t sleep a wink. They were coming every 3 minutes and growing in intensity. I knew something was not right and that we needed to get home immediately. My parents called the airline and switched our flight for us and 10 minutes later Garrett, Vivian and I were in a cab on the way to the airport. I insisted that my mom stay because I was sure this would be no big deal. We left in such a hurry that we didn’t even take our luggage... we took one carry on with our passports and my family said they would bring all our bags home. The only flight we could get on was 4 hours from home so then we had to rent a car and drive the rest of the way. Add in a grumpy, tired 2 year old who kicked the person’s seat in front of us for 3 hours straight and it was literally the day from hell.

I called my OB en route to let them know I was coming straight to the hospital so they would be expecting me. We finally arrived at the hospital around 12am and my in-laws met us in the parking lot to get Vivian and take her home to bed. I was sure we would be home before she woke up in the morning once I was checked out...


We got settled in triage and my OB checked me, put me on the monitor and everything looked fine. Still not dilated and babies look great. However, she wanted to run a few labs and give me some fluids so they transferred us into a L&D room for the night. I’m still thinking it will be just a few more hours until we can go home and they will just tell me to take it easy. Fast forward to the morning and my OB says they are going to transfer me to the Maternal Fetal Medicine service because I’m now “high risk” and she’d rather be safe [MFM handle all the high risk pregnancies].

January 14th, 2019– 23w1d pregnant. The MFM (maternal fetal medicine) doctor comes in and introduces himself and says they will be taking over my care and says he would like to check my cervix to establish a baseline. He checks me and says, “You are 1cm dilated... you are in active labor”. Then, in a very blunt and insensitive manner he says, “If you deliver your babies tonight, what medical interventions do you want done to them?” WHAT THE HELL? I want everything possible done to them!!! He then goes on to say that if my babies are born at 23 weeks there is a great chance they will be too small to intubate (put a breathing tube in), and that they will just wrap them in blankets and let me hold them. I get chills just writing that. I can't even put into words how hard this was to hear or try to process. He explained that every day, even every hour, that they could keep me pregnant is huge for my babies and that they consider 24 weeks gestation to be “viability”.  At this point I start bawling crying and realize how serious this is. I’m living a literal nightmare. I ask him to please leave while I talk to my husband about everything he just told us and then we had some awful conversations that a mom and dad should never have to have. We cried, prayed, begged God to save our babies and for me to stay pregnant.


January 15th, 2019– 23w2d pregnant. Had an uneventful, quiet day which was a huge blessing. I received my first of two steroid shots to help mature the babies’ lungs. They also started me on a magnesium drip which is primarily used to prevent CP but secondarily can help slow contractions and labor. It makes you feel awful, sweaty, dizzy and just out of it. The worst part is that you can’t get out of bed while on mag and can’t eat. Late that night I had a round of really, really strong and painful contractions. After some IV pain medications and Indomethacin they managed to slow them down.

January 16th, 2019-- 23w4d pregnant. Had an uneventful few days since Tuesday night. Garrett went to work for a few hours while mom sat with me. Still on magnesium so I just laid in bed and read, napped and watched tv. I was missing Vivian so much it made my heart hurt. I knew she was in great hands with my in-laws though. Garrett came back to relieve mom and around 10pm I began having really strong contractions. At this point they were pretty certain that I had a placental abruption due to my bleeding, pain and contractions. A placental abruption is rarely seen on ultrasound so it is more of a clinical diagnosis.  Thankfully after lots more meds they were able to slow labor down and the babies still looked great on the monitor. They decided to check me and I was 4cm dilated at that point. I officially felt like I had a ticking time bomb inside me. I prayed constantly to stay pregnant, hour by hour.


January 18th, 2019-- 23w5d pregnant. After a scary night I was hoping for a quiet day. I had an ultrasound scheduled at the MFM department to look at the babies. They looked great and were estimated to be both about 1 lb 6 oz. The MFM doctor was really happy with those weights but obviously we were hoping to stay pregnant for many more weeks. He said my cervix was so thin that it was basically nonexistent and baby A's head was right there. This made me super anxious and I just felt like I had a bomb inside me that was going to go off at any moment. I was scared to stand up, cough, laugh, or even move.

January 20th, 2019-- 24w0d pregnant. I had been praying all week to reach this day. 24 weeks is considered "viability" in the medical world but I absolutely hate that word because I believe every baby is a precious miracle. But all the doctors stressed how great of a milestone it would be to make it to 24 weeks. We had a quiet day and I was "stable" so they decided to transfer me from a L&D room to a room on the antepartum unit. We got to our new room around 7pm and got settled. Around 8:30pm I turned to Garrett and said, "I just had a contraction" and not 10 minutes later I was in the worst pain of my life. It came on fast and hard. Garrett called my mom and told her to come now. The antepartum unit was not prepared for active labor so they did not have any pain medications. I demanded that they call the MFM doctor ASAP, as I knew this was not good. He came in and decided to send me right back to the L&D unit. We got there and things happened so quickly. About 10 nurses were in the room as well as the MFM chief resident and attending. They were throwing IV pain medications at me and they weren't touching the pain. I was throwing up and requiring oxygen at that point. The pain was so bad that I was in this weird state of delirium, I could hear people talking but could not comprehend what was going on. Garrett was holding my hand and I was just trying to survive through the contractions. I heard the MFM attending tell Garrett and my mom that "baby A had started to have a few decels (dip in heart rate) and that they needed to get them out immediately". He explained that obviously he hated to take 24 week babies but it was the best decision for my life and to try to save theirs. Next thing I know I am being wheeled back into an emergency C section... it was about 10:30pm. I was so scared.

The second the anesthesiologist put the spinal in I had immediate relief. The neonatologist came in to speak with me about what to expect. She was so caring and reassuring and truly a blessing to me that night. She said there would be tons of people in the room divided into two "teams" to get ready for each baby. She said they would immediately take the babies to the side to intubate them so I would not be able to see them right away. I remember pleading to her, "please take care of my babies". Garrett then came in and sat by my head. I remember him placing his hands on my head and praying for us and for our babies. They began prepping me and surgery started. A few minutes later they said, "Baby A is here!" and our Lucy Winston Davis was born at 11:46pm. One minute later baby B, our Molly Ross Davis, was born at 11:47pm. The next moment was the most emotional moment of the entire process. The neonatologist turned around and looked at the MFM doctor who was doing my C-section and gave two thumbs up, meaning that both babies were successfully intubated. I get chills thinking about that moment. I just closed my eyes and cried. Up until that point we were unsure of whether they would even be big enough to be successfully intubated. The Lord was so present in that operating room and I felt such a peace that I know could have only come from Him. My babies were both here and they both weighed 1 lb. 9 oz. (730 grams). Garrett then left my side and went to see the babies and he got to cut the umbilical cords. After the babies were whisked out of the OR and into the NICU he came back by my side and said, "they are tiny but perfect".


The doctor confirmed during surgery that baby A's placenta was, in fact, abrupted (detached) which was why I went into labor. They also confirmed via pathology that I had chorioamnionitis which further complicated things. No one has any explanation for why either of these things happened.


Right when I was taken back into the OR my mom and Garrett called our families and our preacher and they all met in the hospital lobby and prayed during the delivery. Once we were settled in PACU Garrett took our parents one by one into the NICU to see the babies. I had so many emotions... sadness, happiness, anxiety, fear, etc. I was so exhausted physically and emotionally that I waited to visit them in the NICU until the next morning. Our sweet friend Sara is a photographer and she graciously came and took pictures of them when they were 24 hours old. At that point it was still so hard for me to look at them so I opted not to participate. I'm so thankful Garrett was willing to be in them. This was his first time touching them which was so hard for him.

I stayed in the hospital 3 more days to receive IV antibiotics and recover from surgery. It was nice to be able to walk down the hall to the NICU and visit my babies multiple times a day but I was so sick of being there for the past 11 days. I was so ready to get home to Vivian. We were discharged on January 23rd and it was excruciating to drive home without my babies. I will never forget crying the entire way home. The next 128 days spent in the NICU would change me in every way possible. Our babies fought for their lives and went through more than any person should ever have to go through. This is not at all how I imagined the start of their lives but the Lord knew their story before they were ever in my belly. They are going to change the world!


"For you created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." -Psalm 139: 13-14

69 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your story! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.odoma the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.odoma write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.odoma instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348100649947. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
    2. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Delete
    3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

      Delete
  2. Owen, I have no words...except your sweet miracle babies are the strongest in the world! So much love to you all and so happy that you're all home and happy! Love, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Owen, you and Garrett are the strongest parents! So thankful for your willingness to share and praising God for the precious gifts that Lucy and Molly are! They will without a doubt change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen- I cannot even imagine going what you went through. Lucy & Molly are truly are miracle babies and have already overcome so much! You are also so fortunate that you have such a strong support system and family close by to help you guys and I'm sure bringing the girls home was the best feeling ever. Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried reading this! God was without a doubt with you throughout this journey. I love seeing how far they have come and how beautiful Molly and Lucy are. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my first baby, a son, born this past May 15th. I cannot even begin to imagine the things you had to hear, and go through. You made me think again that life is so fragile, you never know what a day may hold. Your girls are beautiful. You and your husband are HEROS. you worked and had to carry on normal life for your Vivian, and go to work and keep “normal” for her, but you made sure to be there for your girls and visit them and I am amazed at how you did all of that and stay so positive and trusting God! The Lord is so good and I am so happy that the Lord aloud your sweet baby girls to survive, fight, and thrive! You TRULY are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha RobertsonJune 21, 2019 at 11:15 AM

    You are one incredibly brave woman. I can't imagine how scary it was. I cried reading this. Lucy and Molly are so beautiful and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wow. This brings back sooo many memories for my delivery of my twins. Thank you for sharing this. I know how hard it was. It was soo hard for me and 4 1/2 years later, I still have post traumatic stress over it. You are a rockstar. The NICU is such a hard place to be, but those babies were soooo well taken care of. I am sooo happy that they are home, happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tears. How brave of you to share your story. You are so incredibly strong and those girls are so blessed to have you as their mama! They are perfect in every way and I am so glad they are home now! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a powerful story!!! As a fellow mom of a preemie with a traumatic birth story, I could feel the anxiety and tears. Thank you for sharing their miraculous story - you are right, God put those girls on Earth to do big things!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading this in the car and can’t hold back the tears. I felt like I was right there in the moments and could feel your pain, beautifully written. GOD IS SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn’t stop crying as I read this, Owen. I’m so amazed by your bravery and the strength God has given y’all over this past year. Amazing to see how far they’ve come!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Owen, you are so brave. What an incredible story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredible. What a miracle. I can’t even imagine, but as a mother, I truly admire your strength and fortitude! Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cried while reading this, thank you for sharing, I can’t imagine going through what you and your babies have been through but God doesn’t give us more than we can handle and he knows exactly how strong you and Garrett are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Owen thank you for sharing! I’m speechless ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an incredible testament of God’s glory! I have followed your journey on Instagram and to see those two girls thriving today brings me such happiness, I can’t even imagine how you feel. ♥️ And you are absolutely right, they are going to change the world, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh friend, the tears are flowing. What a story of courage, faith and strength. Those babies are going to do BIG things — I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS. Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012
    I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.
    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man. Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Everyone

    My name is Ahamad Faudzi Abd from MALAYSIA. I experienced financial trauma because I was cheated and cheated by many online loan companies and I thought that nothing good could come out of online transactions but all my doubts were immediately taken to rest and away when my friend introduced me at first to The company ALL GLOBAL GRANT LOANS, I thought it would still be the same game of cheaters, but my friend convinced me, and i also saw others testimony, I had to force myself to follow all the processes, at my biggest surprise after meeting all the requirements, i got a loan of RM 5.000.000 in my MUAMALAT bank account When I was alerted on my phone, I never believed it, apparently I rushed to the bank to make sure that it was true and real, and the loan was right there in my account, i withdrew it without complication and invested it in my business Venture.

    If you want a loan today for business and to start up your life, company, and large contracts, Please contact ALL GLOBAL GRANT LOANS on their email below.
    Email.............allglobalgrantloan@gmail.com

    And if you want proper information from me, then you can contact me on my personal email ( aahamadfaudziabdlatif5@gmail.com )

    I was an ordinary TRUCK DRIVER, but now i own TRUCKS and i am into big supliers, i assure you all that you will get your loan from this good COMPANY.
     
    COMPANY: ALL GLOBAL GRANT LOANS
    Email :  allglobalgrantloan@gmail.com
    Tel .............  +1(304)997-4034
    e_mail ..........[aahamadfaudziabdlatif5@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete
  25. kesaksian nyata dan kabar baik !!!

    Nama saya mohammad, saya baru saja menerima pinjaman saya dan telah dipindahkan ke rekening bank saya, beberapa hari yang lalu saya melamar ke Perusahaan Pinjaman Dangote melalui Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), saya bertanya kepada Lady jane tentang persyaratan Dangote Loan Perusahaan dan wanita jane mengatakan kepada saya bahwa jika saya memiliki semua persyarataan bahwa pinjaman saya akan ditransfer kepada saya tanpa penundaan

    Dan percayalah sekarang karena pinjaman rp11milyar saya dengan tingkat bunga 2% untuk bisnis Tambang Batubara saya baru saja disetujui dan dipindahkan ke akun saya, ini adalah mimpi yang akan datang, saya berjanji kepada Lady jane bahwa saya akan mengatakan kepada dunia apakah ini benar? dan saya akan memberitahu dunia sekarang karena ini benar

    Anda tidak perlu membayar biayaa pendaftaran, biaya lisensi, mematuhi Perusahaan Pinjaman Dangote dan Anda akan mendapatkan pinjaman Anda

    untuk lebih jelasnya hubungi saya via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.comdan hubungi Dangote Loan Company untuk pinjaman Anda sekarang melalui email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.odoma the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.odoma write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.odoma instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348100649947. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  27. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.odoma the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.odoma write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.odoma instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348100649947. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  28. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily , at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from Priest Babaka the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the Priest help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact Priest Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent. He handle Pregnancy related cases.











    “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily , at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from Priest Babaka the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the Priest help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact Priest Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent. He handle Pregnancy related cases.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an inspiring story. I was absolutly terrified reading it. How are your twins doing now? Have there been any lasting effects from being born so early?

    ReplyDelete
  31. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily , at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from Priest Babaka the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the Priest help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact Priest Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent. He handle Pregnancy related cases.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Priest Babaka fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2017 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregnant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2018 by Priest Babaka. I was pregnant by April 17. I had a baby boy in march 2019. I was carefully monitored and Priest Babaka was always available for me. I can recommend Priest Babaka more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under his guidance. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka














    Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Priest Babaka fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2017 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregnant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2018 by Priest Babaka. I was pregnant by April 17. I had a baby boy in march 2019. I was carefully monitored and Priest Babaka was always available for me. I can recommend Priest Babaka more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under his guidance. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  33. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with binary options strategy am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Halo semuanya, Nama saya Siska wibowo saya tinggal di Surabaya di Indonesia, saya seorang mahasiswa, saya ingin menggunakan kesempatan ini untuk mengingatkan semua pencari pinjaman untuk sangat berhati-hati karena ada banyak perusahaan pinjaman penipuan dan kejahatan di sini di internet , Sampai saya melihat posting Bapak Suryanto tentang Nyonya Esther Patrick dan saya menghubunginya melalui email: (estherpatrick83@gmail.com)

    Beberapa bulan yang lalu, saya putus asa untuk membantu biaya sekolah dan proyek saya tetapi tidak ada yang membantu dan ayah saya hanya dapat memperbaiki beberapa hal yang bahkan tidak cukup, jadi saya mencari pinjaman online tetapi scammed.

    Saya hampir tidak menyerah sampai saya mencari saran dari teman saya Pak Suryanto memanggil saya pemberi pinjaman yang sangat andal yang meminjamkan dengan pinjaman tanpa jaminan sebesar Rp200.000.000 dalam waktu kurang dari 24 jam tanpa tekanan atau tekanan dengan tingkat bunga rendah 2 %. Saya sangat terkejut ketika saya memeriksa rekening bank saya dan menemukan bahwa nomor saya diterapkan langsung ditransfer ke rekening bank saya tanpa penundaan atau kekecewaan, segera saya menghubungi ibu melalui (estherpatrick83@gmail.com)

    Dan juga saya diberi pilihan apakah saya ingin cek kertas dikirim kepada saya melalui jasa kurir, tetapi saya mengatakan kepada mereka untuk mentransfer uang ke rekening bank saya, karena saya berjanji bahwa saya akan membagikan kabar baik sehingga orang bisa mendapatkan pinjaman mudah tanpa stres atau penundaan.

    Yakin dan yakin bahwa ini asli karena saya memiliki semua bukti pemrosesan pinjaman ini termasuk kartu ID, dokumen perjanjian pinjaman, dan semua dokumen. Saya sangat mempercayai Madam ESTHER PATRICK dengan penghargaan dan kepercayaan perusahaan yang sepenuh hati karena dia benar-benar telah membantu hidup saya membayar proyek saya. Anda sangat beruntung memiliki kesempatan untuk membaca kesaksian ini hari ini. Jadi, jika Anda membutuhkan pinjaman, silakan hubungi Madam melalui email: (estherpatrick83@gmail.com)

    Anda juga dapat menghubungi saya melalui email saya di (siskawibowo71@gmail.com) jika Anda merasa kesulitan atau menginginkan prosedur untuk mendapatkan pinjaman

    Sekarang, yang saya lakukan adalah mencoba untuk memenuhi pembayaran pinjaman bulanan yang saya kirim langsung ke rekening bulanan Nyonya seperti yang diarahkan. Tuhan akan memberkati Nyonya ESTHER PATRICK untuk Segalanya. Saya bersyukur

    ReplyDelete
  35. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS:
    I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr padman , who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within few weeks of usage, I will advice you to apply for the herbal cure if you have the same problem as i had. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure Via Email: padmanherbalcure@yahoo.com Or WhastApp him on +19492293867 His Website: http://padmanspell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete
  37. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello there i read your article and followed as you said and it works for me thank you for this information
    disawar app development
    satta king development
    online matka app development
    best matka app development
    https://gomatkapro.co

    ReplyDelete
  40. I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Are you fed up with standing in queue for a long time? Are you tired of your continuous appointments with your doctor and spending too much on your travel cost? If you have no clue about what to do, here we have a solution for you…

    Ayushman Skin & Cosmetology helps to provide services related to skin, body, cosmetics, hair, and face. If you or anyone you know intends to ask any query related to skin and cosmetology, you can talk to your nearby doctor at Ayushman Skin & Cosmetology. Anything related to the face, skin and body that may include the processes like hydra facial, liposuction, PRP Treatment, body issues, cosmetic procedures, and others are advisable and treated by the doctors of Ayushman Skin & Cosmetology.


    Ayushman Skin and Cosmetology Centre - Ayushmanscs
    Visiting Site- https://ayushmanscs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. pgslot vc เกมคุณสามารถรับฟรีจากเว็บของพวกเราได้ในทันที all rights reserved เพียงแค่กระทำตามข้อตกลงที่ดินเว็บระบุคุณก็ได้โอกาสรับฟรีจากการเล่นเกม pgslot ไม่มียอดอย่างน้อย

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design