Bucket list

Saturday, July 7, 2012

If you know me at all, you know that I am not exactly "spontaneous". I love a schedule and a routine. However, I find myself envious of people that decide at the last minute that they want to do something, and they just pack up and go without thinking. In 3 weeks I am moving in with 3 amazing girls for my last year of college (how is that possible??) and I am vowing to myself to make it the best year yet. Some of the things that are on my bucket list for the next year include:
  • Go to Charleston, SC. I literally think that I am the only person in the world that has never been. (99% chance that Garrett and I are spending New Years there with our best friends Morgan and Greg, fingers crossed!)
  • Spend a few many Chapel Hill afternoons on the porch at Bob's
  • Become the best aunt ever (this will be happening on November 13 ;) )
  • Go somewhere tropical with all the girls for my last Spring Break. It will be nearly impossible to top SB2k12, but I want to try.
  • Spend a winter weekend in the mountains in a cute log cabin
I know I will be adding to this list, but this is what I have for now. Hopefully I will be able to check these off my list in the next 12 months!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design