Thanksgiving recap!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I'm back after an unintentional blog break! Life has been so busy and you guys know the first thing to go is always this blog. We had an amazing long Thanksgiving weekend at my in-laws. It was super depressing heading home Sunday and back to reality. They live on a farm about 50 minutes from us and my family so we are so very lucky and thankful that we get to spend all holidays with both of our families. For Thanksgiving dinner my in-laws and they are gracious enough to host my entire crazy family.


 We are extra thankful for our growing baby girl this year. I have always imagined what it would be like to be pregnant during the holidays and it is even better than expect. Except for the "no drinking spiked apple cider" part. I was quite envious of everyone's cocktails and champagne, but totally worth it.


After Thanksgiving, the rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, shooting guns, riding 4wheelers, going on long walks with Bella, and relaxing in front of their fire. My MIL cooked every meal and spoiled us to death, as always. Like I said, it was hard to leave! We had our Christmas card pictures taken on the farm on Sunday morning and I can't wait to show y'all! 

10 comments :

  1. Your Thanksgiving sounds so relaxing and full of good food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thanksgiving!! The farm looks beautiful. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow-I've always hoped to have a small farm like that one day. I'll live vicariously through your photos! Can't wait to see your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful time! definitely tough to come back to reality after that. i hear ya :) and you two are the cutest - look at that lovely backdrop of the farm too!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like the perfect weekend! I'm with you on being pregnant through the holidays, too. I always thought I looked more forward to having a baby to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas with, but there's something so special about being pregnant right now and TRULY feeling so thankful to have our baby girl on the way. And it's so exciting to think about what our lives will be like this time next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!! Love your Thanksgiving outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect weekend! I loved being pregnant over the holidays, too - so special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome Thanksgiving! So nice they're close enough to host everyone! I love your outfit - I saw someone with a similar poncho "thing" on Sunday and loved it, then saw yours and loved it so I snagged one on black friday lol Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, family time <3 Love your sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design