My happy list

Monday, August 27, 2012

Some things that make my heart happy today:

-Fresh flowers
-Seeing my niece grow in my sissy's belly
-Pumpkin coffee being sold at Fresh Market
-Catching the right bus to campus
-Wedding festivities for 2 of my very best friends
-Cycling classes
-A good book [Jodi Picoult's 'Nineteen Minutes' to be exact]
-A new UNC t-shirt [you can never have too many]
-Amazing, thoughtful, selfless roommates


Have you ever sat back and taken a moment to think about how blessed you are? I am striving to do this more often... to take the time to count my blessings and realize how great life really is. I truly feel that I am right where I need to be. There are so many exciting things on the horizon and I am welcoming change with open arms! It is emotionally exhausting to constantly be in a negative environment. It is amazing how different life is when you are surrounded by encouraging, loving people. And I know God placed my new roomies in my life for this exact reason. I am so very thankful for positivity, friendship, Fall weather quickly approaching, and the exciting weekend plans for this semester! Cheers to senior year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design