"Gone to Carolina in my mind"

Thursday, February 20, 2014

As I sit here studying EKG's and heart murmurs, I can't help but reminisce on the last 4 years of my life. You see, there is a HUGE basketball game tonight (if you don't know what game I'm talking about, you must not be from NC). In 45 minutes I will put away my school work and be glued to the television to cheer on my beloved TARHEELS! My dad took my husband but didn't invite me... that's when you know you have officially been replaced.

My dad attended Carolina for 12 years... undergrad, dental school, and orthodontic school. From the time I could talk I was cheering for the heels and knew there was no other school I wanted to attend for undergrad. When I got my acceptance letter I cried like a baby. And the day I moved into my dorm in Chapel Hill is the day I went on my 1st date with my husband. So this baby blue heaven really does have a special place in my heart.

Head basketball coach, Roy Williams and dad







That amazing moment when UNC beats Duke and I am there to witness it. Praying this happens again tonight. #GDTBATH #goheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design