Reeses cookies

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

These Reese's cookies are SO easy and so delicious. They are the perfect treat to take to any Christmas  or Thanksgiving get-together.

What you need:
-Mini muffin pan
-Bag of Reese's
-Roll of chocolate chip cookie dough

Directions:
-Unwrap the Reese's… do this before you cook the cookies so you aren't scrambling when they come out of the oven!
-Spray muffin pan with Pam
-Fill each cup about 1/2 to 2/3 full with cookie dough
-Cook on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. The time just varies. Keep an eye on them! You want the edges to be brown but the middle to still be a little doughy
-Push Reese's into cookie immediately upon taking them out of the oven
-Let them cool completely before removing them from pan
-Enjoy!


10 comments :

  1. Oh my these would get gobbled up pretty quickly at my house! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, these look delicious!! Might have to add these into our Christmas rotation this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are one of my absolute favorites for any holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this reminder! I have made these in the past and LOVE them but completely forgot about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suchhhh a great recipe girl!! I'm totally gonna do these for one of the holiday parties I go to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and aunt always make these and they are huge crowd pleaser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So easy. So genius. So craving mini Reese's now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love making these! 1. bc they are so easy and 2. everyone loves them! and now i'm going to go salivate over them haha

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, Derek and I actually made these last night - aren't they so good?! They are a serious favorite of ours and it's taken major self control not to eat one yet. After Thanksgiving Eve dinner at my parents tonight I plan to seriously indulge!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design