Recent Reads

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I have been struggling to get through books lately. Life has been so busy that I crash right when I get in bed. However I am always looking for new good book recs so if you've read any good ones recently, let me know in the comments!

++



By Mary Kay Andrews

An entertaining book about Riley Griggs and her summer weekend trips to their beach house. Her life turns upside down when her husband goes missing and she realizes he is not who she thought he was. She and her island friends attempt to investigate the scandals and secrets of her life and marriage. Such a great read! I give this book 5/5 stars.




By Amy Silverstein

At 24 years old she was a law student with a new boyfriend and her world changed in an instant when she was diagnosed with heart failure. This book is written about her journey through a heart transplant and all the treatments associated with it. I enjoyed this book but if you are not at all interested in medicine or medical terminology, you may want to skip this one. I give this book 3/5 stars.






By Ashlee Gadd

Calling all mamas! This is a must read! A super easy read that reminds you that you aren't alone in this crazy journey known as motherhood. Filled with essays about body image, identity, infertility and sleeplessness, you will find yourself laughing (and even crying) while reading this book. Do yourself a favor and purchase it now! I give this book 5/5 stars. I highly recommend! 



6 comments :

  1. I've had the weekenders on my list for the longest time!! Glad to hear you loved it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the Magic of Motherhood two weeks ago!! It was so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the middle of the magic of motherhood and need to finish it! I am terrible about sitting down and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlfriend got me the magic of motherhood and it's sitting on my desk here - I need to read that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to look into THe Magic of Motherhood! Sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just requested The Weekenders at the library- thanks for recommending!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design