Valentine's style for baby girl

Friday, February 2, 2018

Y'all know I love any excuse to dress my baby in adorable clothes. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I bought new clothes for myself... I spend all my money on her now! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I have been eyeing festive outfits to put her in over the next few weeks. And most of these outfits would be so cute even after Valentine's Day!






I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am on call tomorrow so I will be in surgery all day. Who has fun Super Bowl plans?!

8 comments :

  1. Give me all the themed outfits!!! And Hadley's wardrobe is totally better than mine, too - it's just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh give me a baby girl to dress in all the pink! I'll just be over here sobbing in the corner dressing my boys in super heroes haha. those are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those! You dress Vivi so cute and classy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg right there with you!! I love this round-up and need to decide what to order for Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh little girls and valentines were maaaade for each other!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I really want to get that Old Navy Dress (#1) for Alice....

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those outfits are adorable, but I think I like the gingham dress the best. I think it's so much fun to buy clothes for little girls!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design