Let's get this straight, I would NEVER ask for all of these gifts! To be honest, I don't really need anything for Christmas. I would be perfectly content opening one present and giving presents to all my family. There is nothing better than giving someone the perfect gift and watching their reaction and happiness. However, these are a few things I would be super happy with if Santa placed them under our tree ;)
1. Tory Burch clutch. I have this beauty in black and I use it all.the.time. Totally worth the money. It has a long strap so you can wear it as a cross-body bag or you can take the strap off and use it as a clutch. I would LOVE a brown/tan one!
2. Nespresso coffee & expresso maker. Hubs and I are coffee
lovers snobs and we have been talking about getting one of these for a while. The second my alarm goes off in the morning I head straight for the coffee maker. I feel like this expresso maker might make me a more happy person in the morning ;) Has anyone tried one?! Is it worth the money??
3. Kendra Scott earrings. As I mentioned in a previous post, I got a pair of these in hot pink a few months back and got SO many compliments on them. I am dying for another pair!
4. Kate Spade watch. I really need a neutral, everyday watch to wear during clinicals next year. I'm thinking this one would be perfect!
5. Moscow Mule Copper Mugs. I had my first Moscow Mule in Charleston a few months ago and fell in love. These mugs are so fun and can be used for so many different, fun cocktails.
6. Kendra Scott Rayne necklace. May or may not be obsessed with this jewelry [obviously]. I want a necklace too!! It would go with EVERYTHING!
7. Clarisonic skin cleanser. I have heard amazing things and to be honest, I need to take better care of my skin. All I do is wash my face 2x a day and apply Oil of Olay lotion. I feel like I need to clean it better. Any advice about this product?!
8. Gold Aviator Tory Burch sunglasses. I only buy one nice pair of sunglasses every 2 or 3 years and it's about time for a new pair! I have never had aviators but always love them when I see them on other people.