Random Wednesday thoughts!

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I feel like there are so many things I want to share with you guys and catch up on so today is a super random assortment of thoughts and things. Bear with me on the randomness!

++

Sunday we celebrated my nephew's third birthday. I cannot believe this little stinker is already three. Time flies! My sister had a pool party for him and the kids had the best time. How cute is his cake?! Vivi devoured her cupcake... my girl! 


I found this bathing suit for just $27 and I'm in love! Well padded and I love that the straps are removable. Gone are my days of spending an arm and a leg on bathing suits. It just isn't practical for chasing around a toddler and getting in and out of the pool and ocean all summer.


I could spend hours in Barnes & Noble and Vivi loves it too! It is the best way to spend a little time when it's raining or you just cannot stand the 100* humidity any longer. It makes my heart happy how much she loves to read, she is definitely my child!


We are headed to Key West tomorrow for a long weekend so I treated myself to a much needed pedicure last night after work. I think I found my absolute favorite polish color to date... Shorts Story by OPI. How have I never seen this one before??

I've had a few people ask about the sun hats that Vivi wears. I tried a bunch and these two are my favorites. They fit her head really well and the tie under her chin keeps them from constantly falling off. 


I snuck in Old Navy yesterday on my lunch break and fell in love with these shorts. I hardly ever wear shorts because honestly I just don't like the way they look on me and they are not comfortable, but I think I may have found some I actually like for once.


V had her first ice cream cone this past weekend at the beach and she clearly hated it. I mean can you even with that smile and those teeth??? Gah!


Ok guys, that's all for today! Check back tomorrow for "a day in the life" post!!

12 comments :

  1. Those shorts are super cute on you - you 100% can pull them off! That shot of Vivi with the ice cream (and cupcake) is SO precious. And also me when I eat those things, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm not going to lie. I am SOOOOOO sad you're headed to Key West tomorrow! I was supposed to be headed there tomorrow too but we ended up having to push our trip back and now we're going July 13th and I was secretly hoping you'd be there then :( But I know you'll have a blast! Love the nail color you picked, I might have to do the same for my trip. And I seriously cannot deal with how cute Vivi is in the cupcake and ice cream picture. Girl is going to be a heart breaker one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE those hats with Knox! I'm going to be so sad when his noggin' grows out of them! And I love those shorts on you. They're the perfect length and look adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bathing suit is so cute and would you believe I got the same color on my toes this past weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m loving the swimsuit and shorts!! Did the suit run true to size? Hope y’all have a blast in the Keys, love that area!! You always have the most precious outfits/ swimsuits for Vivi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this post!!! I am not a fan of shorts either but had to suck it up and deal with how hot it has been this year already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivi with the ice cream cone and cupcake - soo cute! I have a hard time finding shorts too but have liked Old Navy's this year also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack's birthday party looks like a blast - I don't see how he's already 3! Have so much fun in the Keys this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got those same shorts from ON and love them! Goodness, too bad she hated the ice cream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake is pretty amazing!

    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama, your swimsuit body is rocking... love that suit on you!! I also love that blush top! So cute!!! Almost as cute as Vivian... but let's be real... she's definitely the cutest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
    whatsapp +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design