Memorial Day weekending late!

Monday, June 4, 2018

We have had the best past two weekends at the beach. Last weekend was Memorial Day weekend and I never got around to recapping it because last week was so crazy with work. I'm finally documenting it, if for no other reason than for me to look back on in the future!

Memorial Day weekend was filled with beach time, pool time, cocktails, so much food, family and friends. I am so very thankful for the men and women that bravely fight for this country so that we can enjoy weekends like that. 


Vivi was so excited to be at the beach that she wanted to start her days early, at approximately 5am. At least drinking coffee with that view made the early mornings bearable.


Our days were spent on the beach from sun up to sun down. We are so lucky that there is a pool at our beach place so the kids frequently wanted to walk up and spend a few minutes in the pool to swim. Vivi has the best time with her cousins and the three of them just play so well together.


I made the most of every nap time and sprinted out to the beach to enjoy quiet time with a mimosa in one hand and a good book in the other. Not quite finished with this book yet but I'm really enjoying it!



On Saturday Garrett's first cousin Jenna brought her baby girl over to swim and we had the best time! She is 4 months older than Vivi and even though we don't get to see them nearly enough, whenever we do get together it is so fun and special to watch these girls growing up.

10 comments :

  1. Looks like you guys had the perfect Memorial Day weekend at the beach, I'm jealous! LOVE your suit too, so cute! I can't believe how big Vivi is getting, I feel like it was just yesterday you were pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Memorial Day weekend at the beach! Vivi looks so adorable in all her little swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got yourselves quite the water baby! Love how much outdoor time you guys are getting! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, baby girl and the pup on the chair!! that's the cutest! 5 am is... not the cutest. but definite perks being right there with the pretty views!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha vivi is the ultimate beach babe! what fun - and pink rosy cheeks means you had a great time!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! She looks like she loves the beach! I love how much you guys always take advantage of her nap times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lil floppy hats are too cute for words!! I can't wait to hit the beach this summer! I'm glad you had a such a great time!

    Have a great week!! Melanie || Toots + Dill Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Early wake ups are easier when it means you can enjoy some extra quiet time with beach views! Glad you all had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having a pool nearby is SO handy with a baby!! Looks like y'all had so much fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the suit! How does this cupshe suit run? I'm looking for mom-friendly suits so I can keep up with my 20 month old this summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design