Healthy grain free banana bread muffins

Thursday, May 31, 2018

I feel like I feed Vivi the same thing over and over. Please tell me I'm not the only mama that feels this way. I love getting new ideas for healthy(ish) things to make for Vivi to switch it up. I saw this recipe on Lindsay's Instagram and thought Vivi would love them and I was right! They were so easy and healthy! Perfect to make on a Sunday and have for breakfast throughout the week. Mornings are crazy at our house as we try to rush out the door to work so having a healthy breakfast prepped ahead of time makes life so much easier.


Grain Free Banana Bread Muffins

Ingredients:
-3 mashed bananas
-3 eggs
-1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
-1/4 cup maple syrup
-1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
-1 tsp vanilla
-2 1/2 cups almond flour
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp baking soda
-dash of sea salt

Directions:
-Blend wet ingredients
-Add dry ingredients to wet mixture
-Optional: add chocolate chips to the top
-Bake on 350* for about 18 minutes

Have any healthy, kid friendly recipes? Send them my way!

++

Grab the button below and link up to Annie, Natalie and Owen on your Thoughts for Thursday post.
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones , @eastcoastnat and @davisduo. Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin’ too:

6 comments :

  1. These sound delicious! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often feel like I feel Ella the same things over and over again. With the exception of dinner during the week because she typically has what we have. But a lot of the time that means putting similar things into the weekly rotation. It's always great to have a new recipe to try that the kids love! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh YUM i am gonna have to try these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story. my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
    Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
    whatsapp...+27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was married for 16 years to a loving wife and mother. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help or text with this number +1 (740) 573-9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design