Weekending: beach wedding

Monday, May 7, 2018

I am sad to see this weekend come to an end. We had the best weekend at the beach, packed full of fun. My in-laws offered to come with us and babysit while we went to the wedding so it worked out perfectly! Friday we met my in-laws for a yummy dinner and I got my favorite crab cake pasta. Restaurants are hit or miss these days with Vivi but thankfully she was a doll and was hamming it up and waving at everyone around her the entire time.

Her precious bubble is The Beaufort Bonnet Company but sadly it is sold out

Saturday morning we beat the crowds and headed to the aquarium early. Vivi had the best time running around and had a permanent fishy face. Then we hit the beach where she proceeded to eat about three pounds of sand and shells. We had a picnic on the porch and lucked out with gorgeous weather all day.


 Saturday night we attended the wedding which was only about 5 miles from our place at the local country club. Garrett actually set the bride and groom up! They are both co-workers of his so he gets major matchmaker points for this one. I ended up going with this black lace dress and paired these gorgeous earrings with it.


The wedding was beautiful and the flowers were out of this world! They had an awesome band and the dance floor was packed all night.


 It was so fun to have a night out sans baby. There is something about going to weddings with my husband that just gives me butterflies! 6am came mighty early and I was regretting all that prosecco but it was so worth it. We packed up and headed home where we spent the rest of the day grocery shopping, cleaning, doing laundry, and getting organized for the week ahead. I hope your Monday is fast!

12 comments :

  1. You looked gorgeous in that black dress! That picture of Vivi with the sand all over her face is a framer for sure. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so gorg, love that dress! I'm cracking up at that picture of V with sand all over her, I love how they all think sand is delicious. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love weddings, that I don't plan! The black dress is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her faces are just too cute! I absolutely love your wedding look - that dress is gorgeous! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN FUN weekend!!! And how amazing that your in-laws were able to come along and watch Vivi for you!! You looked absolutely stunning and I love that Garrett set up the bride and groom!! What a fun story!! Happy Monday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab weekend. You looked beautiful at the wedding. love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked beautiful for the wedding!
    That pic of V and the sandy mouth is basically what my future looks like this summer with Ella lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend! The wedding looked like a blast and the dress you chose looked amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bubble on her is just too cute!! Love the black dress you chose, it looks great on you! Your weekend sounds fun and I'm so jealous of how close y'all are to the beach lol. Glad y'all were able to get away for a little bit and enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! I love that black dress and Vivi's yellow bubble is PRECIOUS! Small world- Stephanie is actually one of my good friends! We lived together for a year in college and are sorority sisters. I couldn't be at the wedding because we just had a baby but it looked gorgeous and so much fun!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That black dress is gorgeous on you!! I love the husband's tie, too!! The flowers at the wedding are unbelievable. Love, love, love gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my peripheral artery disease (PAD) cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of peripheral artery disease (PAD), but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr emu when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, it's a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my peripheral artery disease (PAD) status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was peripheral artery disease (PAD) negative, i never thought possible that dr emu can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but dr emu changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him emutemple@gmail.com emutemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp Number: +2347012841542 website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Your Ex back.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design