Weekending: wedding and baby shower!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Shew, I am still recovering from this past weekend! It was packed full of fun! Friday was spent running errands, a play date with her friend Ruthie, and cleaning the house from top to bottom. Friday night we went to our friends' new house for pizza. They have a daughter a year older than Vivi and they play so well together, it's adorable. They are welcoming TWIN boys in a few months so our play dates are soon to get much crazier!


 Friday night I received the BEST FaceTime call EVER.... my best friend Kate is engaged!!!!!! We have been best friends since 6th grade and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. Vivi's middle name is after her so she is so very special to us. She deserves all the happiness in the world and I can't wait for all the festivities to come!


Saturday we shipped Vivi to my in-laws for the night because we had an out of town wedding. I missed her so much but it was fun to have a "date night" and celebrate our friends!


 Sunday morning I was up early to do last minute preparations for a baby shower I hosted at our new home. Our good friends (mentioned above) are having twin boys soon and it was so fun to sprinkle her and her boys with good food and gifts. Hosting is one of my favorite things to do and it was so fun to "break" our new house in with lots of people! I also absolutely love putting together flowers and I loved how the arrangements turned out. 


 On the menu was cucumber sandwiches, fruit skewers, ugly dip, chicken salad phillo shells, Oreo balls, and cake. Everything was delicious!


 I can't wait to meet these sweet boys! And how beautiful is their mama?


 The rest of the day was spent playing outside, going on a bike ride and grilling out for dinner. A packed full weekend! Now I'm already looking forward to Friday because we are beach bound for Memorial Day!

12 comments :

  1. iiiiiii seriously don't even know how you did all that in one weekend. haha!!! throwing the baby shower on top of it all!! you are superwoman. it all looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is soooo pretty! I love this shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on the flowers and all of the shower details! Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen!! The flowers you arranged for the baby shower are STUNNING!!! Blue, white and green hydrangeas were my wedding flowers and they are my FAVORITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you had a busy weekend girl! Congrats to your friend, her ring is gorgeous!! And can we talk about how big Vivi is getting?! What the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a fun weekend! i love hosting too :) congrats to your bestie on the engagement! and your other friend who SURE as heck doesnt look like she's carrying twins. gorg. have a great week!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend!! The shower looked beautiful - you did a great job hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a weekend!! You did such a beautiful job hosting the shower and huge congrats to you best friend on her engagement! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun time! Your house and the shower look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww!! The FaceTime screenshot of you and Katie is precious!!!! How exciting!! I love all the shower details!! Your silver serving pieces are gorgeous!! I'm also craving petit fours (or any cake tbh) now... so thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get your lover back urgent effective love spell to win and get ex back my advise reveal you all to contact Dr Ogudugu for a genuine love spell on greatogudugu@gmail.com that work fast. here is my relationship story. my boyfriend told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my boyfriend back. I read about many different ways of how to get ex back, but Dr Ogudugu caught my attention. I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the urgent love spell was cast, my boyfriend called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe, but later after he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back am so happy that my love is back again. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that Dr Ogudugu is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you Dr Ogudugu you are truly talented and gifted genuine spell caster. Contact him now if you need your girlfriend/boyfriend back or your girlfriend moved on to another man, do not cry anymore .. Dr Ogudugu is here to help out in relationship problem coz problem share is problem solve.
    Email him at.... greatogudugu@gmail.com
    whatsapp...+27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my peripheral artery disease (PAD) cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of peripheral artery disease (PAD), but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr emu when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, it's a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my peripheral artery disease (PAD) status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was peripheral artery disease (PAD) negative, i never thought possible that dr emu can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but dr emu changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him emutemple@gmail.com emutemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp Number: +2347012841542 website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Your Ex back.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design