Beach getaway

Friday, May 11, 2012

Me and my best friends escaped to the beach for a few days of fun in the sun this week. We had a blast talking, eating, and laughing. Half of us have been best friends since pre-school. Literally, 18 years of friendship! Our group was complete when we met the rest of the girls in 6th grade when our elementary schools went to the same middle school. Ever since then we have been inseparable... and I wouldn't change a thing! Even though we all go to different colleges and are all so different, when we get together it's like nothing has changed. Time spent with my best friends is good for my soul.

Molly and I, beach bums since the beginning

 Fast forward 17 years... nothing has changed!



And the weekend was wrapped up by short-sheeting Molly's bed (we are mature):


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design