Thursday, May 24, 2012

Funny/not-so-funny story of the day:


Bella sleeps in her crate and stays in it when no one is home to watch her and make sure her destruction is kept to a minimum. Since we go to the beach every weekend, we have to haul it back and forth. My weak muscles have a lot of trouble carrying that huge 5,000 lb crate, so last week we decided to order a canvas crate. It is super light-weight and folds easily. She didn't know what to think of it at first but she slept like a baby in it the past few nights.


Well, today I was shadowing all day so my mom was on dog duty. She put Bella in her crate in my room and closed both of my bedroom doors while she ran an errand. When she got home and opened the back door Bella was there to meet her. My mom had no idea how she had gotten out of the crate AND my bedroom. This is how:


My monster dog ripped through the brand new crate then jumped up on the doorknob and let herself out of my room. My mom said Bella was so proud of herself and was running around like a wild bull when she got home.

Right when I got home she tucked her tail and crawled in my lap and gave me the sweetest "I promise I'm an angel" face. Ugh, she is such a mess. Anyone else have a wild terror puppy, or am I the only one??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design