6 things about me

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jumping on the bandwagon with this one. Answer 6 of the 12 questions about yourself:

1. What is one of your silly quirks? Or something silly that you get excited about.
2. Favorite movie, song, or TV show?
3. Any funny stories to share that has happened recently?
4. Tell us something we don't know about you.
5. What's your favorite beauty secret or product?
6. What's your favorite or go-to outfit? (pics please)
7. What's a personal trial you had to overcome?
8. What's a current dream that you are hoping to achieve?
9. What's the coolest thing you've made? (food, craft, anything)
10. Who or what inspires you?
11. Share one of your favorite pics. Tell us why it's your favorite
12. What's your favorite part about marriage? Or what have you learned since becoming married?




1. Something silly I get excited about is getting in bed and watching Dateline or 20/20 on Friday nights. Wow, I'm such a loser. But seriously, I have spent every weekend this summer at the beach and that is what I look forward to. I have always loved a good murder mystery. So there is nothing better than snuggling up in bed and watching the new ones that come on tv on Friday nights.

4. Something not many people know about me is that I never met either of my grandfathers. My mom's dad died when she was 13 from cancer [i HATE cancer]. My dad's dad died when he was 2 in Vietnam. He had just gotten off duty and was headed home but volunteered to ride in a helicopter to help deliver supplies to some other troops. Their helicopter was shot down and he died. My dad was adopted by my Pop Pop when he was very young, so I consider him my grandpa but we share no blood.

8. My dream is about to come true when I start Physician Assistant school in less than 2 weeks. Working in medicine has always been my dream. I wanted to go to medical school until I realized that I also want a healthy marriage and kids in the future. That's when I decided being a PA is a much better fit for me. I busted my butt in college and spent my nights studying while my peers were out drinking. I am very proud of my academic accomplishments and can't wait to practice orthopedics or whatever other form of medicine I fall in love with!

10. My aunt inspires me. She is battling breast cancer. The day she had her mastectomy I was babysitting my cousins and she got home from the hospital and cooked us dinner. She is super woman. I am so proud of her!


11. This is my favorite picture of us! Garrett was playing baseball in Cape Cod for the summer and I spent the week there visiting him. We took the ferry to Nantucket for the day and rented a moped. We had the BEST time ever.  The cobblestone streets do not make for a smooth moped ride... we spent most of the day dying laughing at each other. I will never forget that day!

12. I am not married yet, but I will be in 4.5 months. So though I haven't learned anything yet, I am looking forward to a lot. Because we are waiting to live together until we are married, I can't WAIT to go to sleep beside him and wake up beside him everyday. I can't wait to spend lazy weekends at our house cooking out and playing with our dog. I can't wait to cook dinner together. I can't wait to make our house our first "home". I can't wait do life with him... the good and the bad. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design