Saturday wish list

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Saturday! With Fall right around the corner (my absolute favorite time of year), there are a few things I have my eye on.


Every girl has their favorite clothing item, whether necklaces, heels, or jeans. My obsession is with boots. Maybe because I love cool weather. My go-to outfit is a pair of Frye boots with a cute sweater. This year I am lusting over these Frye boots. I love that they are black AND brown.



I absolutely love candles. My future sister-in-law got some amazing candles from Anthropologie that smell delicious. Every time I go in that store I spend forever smelling and looking at all the candles. Right when I move into my new house these candles will be one of my first purchases.


With PA school right around the corner, I am trying to start buying only clothes that are work appropriate. I tried this shirt on in Charlotte and fell in love. How adorable would it be under a black blazer? Might have to pull the trigger soon.


What are you lusting over as we transition to Fall? Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design