One of "those days"

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today was one of "those days". You know, one of the days where nothing goes "right". I knew it was going to be that way when I spilled my coffee on the way to my car. Coffee= 100% essential in the mornings. The day ended with a pop quiz... the 2nd week of class. I did absolutely terrible. Obviously I freaked out because I am a perfectionist and don't like failing at anything, especially school. I got in my car and blared my Chris Tomlin c.d. and felt so much better when I got home. I realized that I need to LET GO of trying to be perfect. Let go of the desire to make perfect grades, let go of trying to please everyone, let go of constantly worrying about the future. I am at a point in my life where there are so many changes on the horizon which is constantly making me worry and stress. I always hear Jesus telling me to "let go". After all, what 's the point in worrying when my future is already secure in Heaven?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design