FoF: baby food and eye masks

Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Friday! I am waking up at the beach today and I couldn't be happier! Unfortunately Garrett is traveling for work so we are having a girls weekend. Here are 5 super random things from this week!

[O N E]
I recently got this cold shoulder top from Loft during their 40% off sale. I loved it so much that I got it in two colors. Such a simple top that's perfect to throw on for a day of running errands and the cold shoulder detail gives it a fun touch.


[T W O]
I have been talking to my aunt a lot lately about baby food making. She keeps her grandson and makes all his baby food. A few days later a package was delivered to my home full of goodies for when I start making Vivi's food! How sweet is that?! Three baby food cookbooks, a bowl with a masher for food prep while traveling, some trays for freezing, and little containers for storage. I can't wait to start using it!


[T H R E E]
I got a lot of questions about the gold eye masks that I was wearing in a previous post. They are so great for under eye bags and puffiness aka life with a baby. I put them on for about 20 minutes in the morning while Vivi naps and they make your skin feel awake and hydrated.


[F O U R]
Barnes and Noble is one of my favorite places to stop in when I have some time to kill. I just realized how awesome their baby toys section is. They have the cutest, most unique toys... who would have thought?! I got Vivi a few toys and a new book.


[F I V E]
My cousin has a baby that is 3.5 months older than Vivi. It is so fun walking through this stage of life with her and I know these girls will be the best of friends. We saw them last weekend and attempted to get a decent picture of the girls together. These are the best we could get... hilarious!

Linking up with Amanda and April

10 comments :

  1. My mom made all our baby food and reminds me pretty much daily about it ;-) I need to grab those masks in my life and that picture collage is adorable. One day they will sit perfectly together. I hope you have a fab weekend sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that top- gotta head to LOFT :) I am the same way, if I like a top - I get it in multiple colors lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i need to try those gold eye masks! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great endeavor you are taking on to make your own baby food. So interested to hear how it goes and what you like and don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those babies together are precious. I need those masks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top on you! I need those under-eye masks badly. My circles are out of control. 🙈 And I made the boys' baby food and LOVED the Beaba BabyCook! It helped tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol those last few photos. how cute are they?! and seriously eye masks are heaven if i do say so!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love that top!!! and the gold eye masks look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eye masks that help me feel awake?! SIGN. ME. UP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Search for Abaya for sale online on amanis.com in a great selection of colors and modes. Wear the customary Abaya wrap that you can totally wear the long scarf maintaining the comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design