Four on Friday!

Friday, January 19, 2018

[O N E]
My sister celebrated her 30th birthday a few weeks ago and I totally forgot to post pictures. My brother-in-law planned the sweetest surprise party for her. There were drinks and appetizers and she was SO surprised... it was the best time!


[T W O]
Major brownie points for my husband for surprising me with a new hair dryer for Christmas... it's the little things! I think he was sick of hearing me complain about my ancient hair dryer that I've had since high school and how long it takes me to dry my lion's mane hair. This Solano hair dryer is amazing and takes me half the time to dry my hair as my old one did.
[T H R E E]
Since the New Year I have been purging all the things. I am just itching to clean and organize every aspect of our house from the closets to the pantry to the attic. I felt like my bedside table was so cluttered and I was ready for it to look clean and simplified. I spent nap time sorting through the million books, ultrasound pictures, cards, notes, chargers and cords that were stuffed in it. Isn't it crazy how such a small project can make the biggest difference?! A clean and organized bedside table makes me feel so much more relaxed when I hop in bed every night.


[F O U R]
I am officially registered for the 10 week Give Grace bible study. The owner of Scarlet & Gold, Megan Smalley, created this business in her 3.5 year battle with infertility to help those going through the IVF process. Now that she has twin boys through IVF she has closed her retail store to focus on being a mom but she is hosting a 10 week bible study about waiting on God, grief, shame, identity, grace, hope, relationships and everything in between. Would you join me in participating?! I'd love for a group of us to participate together and discuss what we learn weekly! It's $35 and you can register here.



Linking up with ChristinaApril and Amanda

14 comments :

  1. Your sister's birthday cake is so pretty!! That makes turning 30 not so bad haha! And I love following Megan Smalley! Her story is so inspiring.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise party and fun way to celebrate 30 years!! i have got to start decluttering - it's getting a little too messy! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO need to do our bedside tables. No matter how often I do them, they always end up so cluttered after a couple of months. Loved the pictures from your sister's 30th birthday; your brother-in-law is so sweet! :) And yay for a new hair dryer! I need to get a new one soooo badly. Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely know what you mean on the organization! I hate the clutter that seems to pile in/on my nightstand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been cleaning all of the things during naps! I cannot stand clutter and feel so much better each time I check a room off my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with decluttering! A nice bedside table definitely helps you feel more at peace when going into bed! So so sweet of your BIL to throw your sister a 30th bday party! Happy birthday to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun surprise birthday for your sister! Your BIL did good! Hope y'all have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm organizing ALL of the things too - I need to hit my nightstand now! Loved your GC recap, too - makes me want to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good hair dryer can make all the difference in the world! I'm slowly working through our house getting it organized this month and my bedside table is on the list- it's amazing how quickly it can become a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with your lamps!!!! My nightstand is absolutely on my list to do... it stresses me out that there's so much on there. My husband is always adding things to it to be helpful, but I get overwhelmed easily, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cake!! Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact and be happy like me as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or Call/WhatsApp +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get the infertility treatment with advanced techniques only from best IVF Centre in Ludhiana. Dr. Sumita Sofat Hospital is having skilled team to resolve complicated infertility issues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Informative Post!! If you want to get information about IVF Centre in Ludhiana
    then you must check the website of EVA hospital. EVA Hospital is the most famous Hospital for IVF Treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design