Saving Christmas cards

Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Monday friends! We are home from our trip (recap coming later this week!) and finally unpacked and back in the swing of things. We spent all weekend unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping and I worked some on Sunday. We did have friends over for dinner Saturday night which was fun and Vivi took her first steps on Sunday! Overall it was a very low key weekend getting organized and ready for the week ahead.

++

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is getting cards in the mail. I usually keep them displayed until well into January. Every year I save them and it is so fun to look back on them from years past. Here's how I save mine... it's so simple!

1) Punch a hole in the top left corner of every card
2) Thread them all together with a festive ribbon
3) Ta-da! That's it!


 How long do you keep your Christmas cards displayed? How do you save them?

Linking up with Biana and Meghan

8 comments :

  1. I love doing this with our cards! My girlfriend always laminates my card and then I put them all on one of those metal rings. The boys had fun looking through all the old cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful idea! I need to do this next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always save ours too! It's so fun to slip through each year when I pull the decorations back out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so smart!! I love this idea... I've been trying to figure out something similar. That's quick and easy though - just the way I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea! I'm so bad about doing Christmas cards but I love getting them! It's fun to see them year after year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best idea!! I have all of mine stacked by year, but I never really look through them.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I save all of my Christmas cards but as of right now that are just in a pile by year waiting on me to organize. Love this idea! I've been thinking about somehow trying to organize by family so each year I can watch everyones family grow and change!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great way to save all those precious cards! I did that with our wedding cards and i dont know why I haven't thought to do it with holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design