1. I have been wearing my fedora every single weekend at the beach to keep the sun off my face. Sadly, I can't find the one I have online, but there are so many cute options everywhere! Stay away wrinkles, sun spots and skin cancer!
2. My in-laws gave me this Kate Spade watch for Christmas and I have just now started using it every single day. It is PERFECT for work because I am constantly washing my hands and the strap is rubber so it can get wet. Now I'm dying for a tan one just like it!
3. Aquaphor if seriously my bff. My lips are constantly dry and cracked and my dermatologist said Aquaphor is just as good, if not better, than any expensive chap stick or skin product that you could possibly buy. I use this on my lips multiple times a day to moisturize my lips and keep them feeling soft.
4. Bobbi Brown "Pale Mauve" creamy lip color. This is my go-to lip color. It is pink but not overpowering. Perfect for summer time.
5. Biore deep cleaning pore strips. I am constantly putting sunscreen on my face at the beach, which leads to clogged pores and nasty blackheads. I have been using these strips 1-2 times a week and have been really happy with the results! They get rid of all the sunscreen "gunk" and build-up on my face.
6. This Yeti tumbler is a god-send. It keeps drinks freezing cold for days, seriously. I take it to work every day and it reminds me to drink water and stay hydrated. Perfect for the 1,000 degree weather we have been having in NC lately.