Antigua part 2

Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Monday friends! Since literally all I did was study all weekend, I figured I'd recap part 2 of our Antigua trip today. Day #4 was spent with an amazing breakfast on the beach [per usual], too many mimosas, reading, napping, relaxing, etc, etc. 


Night #4 we ate at a seafood restaurant at the resort and I had the most amazing lobster + shrimp dish!


Our last full day we decided to go into town and rent a 4-wheeler. This was probably the best day of the whole trip! We spent the whole day exploring the island, riding through the rain forest, finding small private beaches, and looking like total tourists with our helmets! It was SO much fun!


For lunch we went into English Harbor where all the huge boats and sailboats come in. We had lunch right on the water with one of the most amazing views I've ever seen!






Night #5 was NYE and the resort had a HUGE party for dinner. They had every food imaginable including a sushi bar, hibachi station, make your own pasta, steak, tacos, etc. It was so yummy! They also had a band playing which was fun. But I have to admit we were lights out way before 12:00am. I did wake up when the fireworks started but we did not see the ball drop #fail

This trip was the perfect start to 2016, full of much needed quality time and relaxation!


Linking up with Meghan and Biana

19 comments :

  1. Sounds like it was the most perfect vacation for you both! Lots of quality time together, food and sunshine - I'd say an epic getaway! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing!! Makes me wish I was some place warm! Have a great week!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me want to go back on my vacation, lady! Love all the pictures, so pretty and your black dress with pink necklace is FABULOUS!!! <3 your sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip sounds beyond amazing, I'm so jealous! I haven't been any place in the Caribbean in like 2 years now so I think I need to go this year! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so so so cute!! Love that you went 4 wheeling and had adventures!! I totally didn't make it until midnight either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Antigua is where we went on our honeymoon and such a beautiful place! Looks like y’all had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, bring me back to Antigua, right now please! English Harbor is SO pretty--we loved that spot, too! All of your photos have me craving a return trip to Antigua so badly! So glad that you guys had a great trip and a nice start to 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys are THE cutest i can't get over it. i need to add this place to my list stat (broken record, but hello antigua, you're gorg). and the photo on the bike is so great!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks absolutely perfect!! I would love to be in a spot like that right now!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to spend your New Year's... looks like you guys had a great time! Good luck studying... I'll be on eggshells all week. Ugh!!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Antiqua looks like an amazing!!! You look like you had a great time.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!!! I'm quite impressed with your in room selfies. Tell me your camera timer trick :) I'm so happy that you guys had the best getaway ever. It looked so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those food stations have my mouth watering! Your pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, your excursion day sounds AMAZING and that party sounds like a blast! Definitely a great way to kick off 2016 :) Hope studying is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like such a great trip to kick off 2016 with! That crystal clear water is just gorgeous and all that food is making me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I want to be on an island like… now. The seafood meal sounds fabulous. Your outfit for NYE – Obsessed!!! Hope studying is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks so beautiful there! The pictures of the water make me want to grab my bathing suit and jump right in!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that harbor!! that is the coolest!! such gorgeous views!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seriously! Best trip ever. And that party sounds awesome! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design