Weekending: Super Bowl bound!

Monday, January 25, 2016

I hope everyone had a good Monday! I am a little late on the weekend recap but we stayed up late last night celebrating the Panthers win and I couldn't get my act together to post.

Rewind to Thursday night: dad took us out to dinner and we had the most delicious dinner and way too much champagne to celebrate passing my board exam. It was such a great night of celebrating… low key with plenty of bubbly!


Friday the nasty icy rain started so obviously we headed out for mexican and margs. Eastern NC didn't end up getting any snow but it was SO cold and rainy all weekend.


 Saturday we were lazy all day and hopped on the Making a Murderer bandwagon and I'm totally hooked now. I got my hair done which was MUCH needed. My sister is my hairdresser so it's super convenient that I can get it done on weekends or really whenever I have free time. For dinner Saturday night we went on a double date with some friends to Bonefish. I got crab cakes and they were decent, not amazing.


Sunday aka GAMEDAY was packed full of fun. Started with church, the gym, then went bowling with my girlfriends for my best friend's birthday. We drank beer, chatted, and bowled and it was the best time. I always forget how much fun bowling is until I do it!


Then we all headed to my dad's house to watch the Panthers. It was SUCH a great game and I am SO PROUD of those guys!!! SUPER BOWL bound!



Linking up with Biana and Meghan

18 comments :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I LOVE the picture of you from Saturday; you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and passing your boards and also for your team going to the super bowl - ahhh! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome weekend of celebrating! Love your fix fur vest in the first photo! Congrats on the boards!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous weekend, lady! Did you get your vest from Pearl&Monroe? I have one exactly like it and it's my favorite!

    CHeers [literally] to passing the boards, so happy for your friend. And yay Panthers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these celebrations for your hard work!! Yay for the super bowl! Your outfit for church on Sunday is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great weekend- celebrating with champs is the best and can't wait to hear about your new job!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's the bestttt that your sister does your hair!!!! it's always gorgeous, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great weekend! I hope your week is just as great!

    Emma | Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 5 episodes into Making a Murderer and I'm going to try to finish it this week! So good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first photo is so cute and your makeup is on point in the third photo!
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. celebrations all around girl! there is (almost) no such thing as too much champagne if you ask me :) my fav! congrats again!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like a perfect weekend! Filled with celebrations, good food and friends! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaayyy SO excited for this Super Bowl!! Bowling looks like so much fun (we bowled this weekend, too).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like such a fun weekend!! Glad you got to celebrate some more! I am loving all of your outfits in this post, too. Your hair looks fantastic- so neat your sister does your hair, that would be so nice lol Go Panthers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You definitely earned ALL the celebrations this (last) weekend!!!! Your hair is looking REALLY good... can your sister do mine too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo for celebrating! Your hair looks AWESOME! Love your Twine & Twig! And how cute are you girls?! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design