2017 Christmas card and family pics!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I have about five million pictures of Vivi by herself and with her dad but about three of her and I. All you mamas out there understand that we are always the ones behind the camera and never in front of it. Pictures are so important to me and I want Vivi to have some of her and I to look back on in the years to come.

I really wanted professional pictures for our Christmas card and also to capture her personality at 9 months old. Chelsea Collins knocked it out of the park again and would you believe me if I told you we were there for literally 5 minutes? I knew we were on borrowed time before Vivi would cut loose. It was perfect!


And for our Christmas card...


15 comments :

  1. love love love your family photos and of course I love seeing your card taped to my cabinet to look at every day! The boys love seeing sweet vivi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics, and your card is perfect! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! Her little Santa dress is too precious!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures turned out so beautiful and your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved getting our card in the mail and these pictures are just precious! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just perfect! Where did you get that dress for Vivi??

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so sweet, I love them!! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are SO sweet. vivi is the cutest - and your photographer is amazing!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are fantastic!! Love your card!! I also love your outfit!! The color is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a precious photo and the best keepsakes for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are gorgeous! What a cutie and you look gorgeous mama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are the cutest little family! <3 Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just adored these photos of y'all! Beautiful family! xx, I'm Fixin' To

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design