Hostess gift ideas

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

This time of year is all about family and friends and fellowship. There are Christmas parties and secret santa parties and cookie exchange parties. My mom always taught me to never go to a party empty handed and I think that is a great rule of thumb. It is always so hard to figure out what to take a hostess. I usually stick with a bottle of champagne or a nice candle but I am going to try to be better about taking unique gifts that show thought and appreciation. I have rounded up my favorite hostess gifts (or gifts for anyone!) so that the next few weekends you don't have to show up to a Christmas party empty handed.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

This marble and wood serving board would make for the most beautiful charcuterie board for a Christmas party.

I love to keep pretty soap in my guest bathroom and this Jo Malone soap would present so well as a gift.

We were gifted this glass alphabet ornament when we got engaged and to this day it is one of my favorite ornaments. Personalized gifts like this present so nicely.

This Holiday Cookies Cookbook is so cute and everyone is always looking for new cookies to bake around Christmas time.

This pineapple shot glass would be so cute on a bar cart or in a wet bar area.

This festive drinkware is adorable. Throw some hershey kisses in it and it would make for the perfect gift.

Throw a bottle of prosecco in this fur wine bag and I guarantee any hostess will be impressed.

The perfect ornament for all southern ladies.

Again, a personalized gift shows that you put thought into it. This monogram bottle stopper would be used constantly in our house!

These diffusers smell so good and you won't have to worry about minis burning themselves or catching the house on fire.

Throw a festive bow on these marble coasters or pair them with a bottle of wine.

This plaid dish towel wrapped around a bottle of wine would be so cute!

This copper and stainless steel bar set is a super nice gift if the hostess likes a cocktail every now and then.

Grab the button below and link up with EmilyBrittany and I for your Christmas gift guides post. Share your post on Instagram and tag us @mrsordavis, @threeboysandagirlblog, and @brittanywhitacre.


15 comments :

  1. we got my sister in law that cute little wine holder and a great candle when we went over for Thanksgiving and she loved it! It's definitely a nice little extra touch! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That serving board is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Great ideas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ideas! I love that serving board..may be adding that to my list now! Loved doing this link up with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nest diffusers are some of my go-to gifts! They're always a hit and smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some great ideas in here! i love all the monogrammed stuff - that cheese board and wine stoppers. so cute. and wine in a fun faux fur bag is my fav. i purchased a bunch at restoration hardware and just love giving them away :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great ideas. Those Nest diffusers are so fantastic!! I just picked up one as a gift. Who wouldn't love it and they smell so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan of anything Jo Malone so that soap is perfect! And love those pineapple shot glasses and marble coasters! So chic! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those marble coasters. Fun ideas! I think hostess gifts are great. I wish more people did them.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cookbook is a great idea!! I love the "Merry Christmas, Y'all" ornament, too!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ideas! I actually bought a few Christmas "fancy" soaps last year from World Market on sale after Christmas and am able to use them for hostess gifts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Christmas cup and getting a cookbook is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally dig the ornament! Somehow I wouldn't have thought of that, but it's a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ideas! I love that personalized glass ornament - those are always such lovely gifts.

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so cute! I love that ornament and the Christmas cookies book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design