Fof: Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 22, 2017

[O N E]
How adorable is this stuffed nativity set? My mom has so many nativity sets and this one is kid friendly and Vivi just loves playing with it. Would be such a cute gift for your littles! Sadly, this one from Hobby Lobby is sold out but I love this onethis one and this one.



[T W O]
I have officially been at my new job for a month and things are going great! The first week was a lot of paperwork and orientations but I am finally up and running. My new practice is a lot busier which means my days are longer and more intense. But it has already been such a rewarding challenge and I have learned so much in just a few weeks and know I will continue to. My typical week will be seeing patients in the clinic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and first assist in the operating room on Thursdays. Thursdays are usually looong days, starting at the hospital around 6:30am and not getting home until 7pm or later but all worth it to fix broken bones and make people feel better!


[T H R E E]
One of my very favorite things about Christmas time is receiving Christmas cards. I display them around doorways in our living room and kitchen and they make me SO happy every time I walk through. I usually leave them up well into January.. when do you take yours down?

[F O U R]
I made baby oat muffin cups from Lindsay's blog earlier this week and they have been a huge hit with Vivi! I am always looking for new things to feed her and these will be on rotation from now on. Super easy and healthy.


[F I V E]
Do yourself a favor and listen to this song. It gives me chills every time and reminds me of the true reason for Christmas. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and remembers that Jesus is the reason for the season!


Linking up with AprilChristina and Amanda

6 comments :

  1. I display my christmas cards all over my kitchen and love looking at them as well! Im so glad the new job is going great!! We have a felt nativity set that I keep on my hearth and the boys love playing with it! I hope you have a very merry Merry Christmas friend, so thankful for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday cards are my favorite! I was just looking through ours with the girls this morning. They bring us so much joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have your Christmas cards displayed--I'm going to have to do that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for trying and sharing the muffin recipe!!! I'm so glad she enjoyed it. Also, I'm going to listen to that song over and over again! Merry Christmas to your sweet family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with Vivi and your family! And glad to hear your new job is going great! I saw your Instastory the other day about your crazy surgery schedule! You're doing awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design