Fof: it's almost Christmas!

Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy, happy Friday! Can you believe Christmas is just 10 days away? Crazy! I honestly feel like I can barely keep my head above water these last few weeks. My new job is intense and demanding (but awesome!) and mix that with the craziness of Christmas time and shew, I need to pause time to simply catch up on life. Anyways, here are 5 random things from my life lately!


[O N E]
Christmas time is the perfect time for a White Russian cocktail and we have been on a kick lately! A cold weather drink and the perfect night cap.


Equal parts (we do 2 shots of each):
-Vodka
-Kahlua
-Whole milk
*Serve over ice*


[T W O]
Vivi had her first spaghetti experience and loooved it. She was covered from head to toe and she earned herself an extra long bath that night. I've never met a pasta I didn't like and I have a feeling Vivi will be the same way!


[T H R E E]
Monday night was my niece's first "dance recital"... I use the term recital loosely because there wasn't much ballet going on. It was equal parts hilarious and adorable. So much waving to the crowd and my niece loved the flowers we got her so much that she slept with them. I die!


[F O U R]
Every year my family makes gingerbread houses before Christmas and it is such a fun tradition. My niece and nephew had the best time putting approximately 3 pounds of icing on the roof then dumping an entire bottle of sprinkles on top.


[F I V E]
I've mentioned these jeans before but I have to say again how much I love them. For just $23 (!!!) they fit so well. I have worn the heck out of them!


Linking up with April and Christina and Amanda

8 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I love her seeping with those flowers! And get that spaghetti, Vivi: I love me some carbs, too! Love White Russians SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so fun you made Gingerbread houses!! That White Russian has me so excited to enjoy a fun drink come Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Vivi covered in spaghetti is the cutest thing ever! I wish it was socially acceptable for me to eat spaghetti that way :) And your niece sleeping with those flowers... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my mom's favorite cocktail all the time!! Girl after my own heart with the way she eats pasta!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest thing that your niece slept with her flowers!! So glad you're loving your new job but I can only imagine how much you have going on with starting that so close to the holidays. Hope y'all have a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your niece is SO adorable!! Sleeping with the flowers melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My grandmother's favorite drink was a white russian. I love the niece with her flowers. That is hilarious and so so so sweet. Vivi is right to love pasta... because really... who doesn't?! You all have major gingerbread house skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vivi covered in spaghetti is adorable. She is such a little doll. And that is so adorable that your niece slept with the flowers. How precious. And you all did a great job on those Gingerbread houses!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design