My recent buys

Thursday, March 29, 2018

I have been missing this space of mine so much lately but life has been so hectic. Between buying a house, selling out house, moving, raising a 13 month old, working, taking lots of extra call and traveling the past few weekends, I have had zero time or energy for my poor blog. When I am stretched too thin, the blog is always the first thing to go... it has always been and always will be that way. I never want this space to feel like a burden or a hassle so I don't put pressure on myself to post because then it will start feeling like more of a job and less of a hobby. Anyways, on to more exciting things...

 I have not been shopping for myself lately because news flash: we bought a house and that is pretty dang expensive. Also, when I get the itch to shop it's usually for little miss V. However, Old Navy has been killing it lately and I did scoop up a few things for myself recently and thought I'd share them with you guys.

First up, this relaxed chambray shirt in light wash is the softest chambray top ever. I call this outfit my "mom uniform" because it is so simple to throw on yet you still look put together. Also, these white jeans are a closet staple and fit like a glove (the $34 price tag doesn't hurt either!). Finish this outfit off with an Anchor Beads necklace and your outfit is complete. Verdict: bought


Next up, this ruffle trim linen top. So dang cute. I am slightly obsessed with stripes and this shirt is no exception. Verdict: bought


Next, this chambray shift dress with tassels. I love the sleeve detail. Would be so cute with boots, booties or even sandals. Sadly, it was somewhat boxy and made my back side look even larger. Verdict: pass


Next up, this soft stripe dress. It basically feels like a sweatshirt on which is heaven. I imagine wearing it to transition into spring with these espadrilles. Casual but cute. Verdict: bought


Next up, this relaxed tunic in pink. I swear I can never find tees that are long enough and this one is. I love it tucked in the front and it would even be cute knotted in the front. Super cute with my converse and some simple jewelry. Verdict: bought


Last but certainly not least, this striped boho swing dress. Saving the best for last! I am obsessed with all things blue and stripes and this dress is perfection. Lightweight but not see through. The perfect spring dress if you ask me. Verdict: bought

9 comments :

  1. Totally agree, ON has had such good stuff lately!! I love the pieces you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy’s white rockstar jeans are by far my favorite things ever! I have and love those two dresses, too. So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ON is my go to! I appreciate that I can shop online and return what doesn't work to the store. I also will purchase the tunic tops in tall (I'm 5'9) so that they are a bit longer and they work really well! My husband teases me about my card status, I'm such a loyal customer I achieved "Navyist" status.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Navy really has been killing it! That linen top is on my loves list waiting for me to finally press checkout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some adorable things at Old Navy! The only thing saving me from going in there and buying all the things is that I'm pregnant lol I will admit, I did order 2 maternity dresses and am dying to get them in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great Old Navy finds- I love both of the blue dresses. Can't wait to see how your house is coming along!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design