Weekending late!

Monday, April 2, 2018

I hope everyone had a great Easter!! Before I recap Easter weekend, I need to recap last weekend. I am playing catch up because life has been so busy!!

++

Last Friday morning I took Vivi to fun gym for the first time. I used to take my niece all the time so it was super fun finally having my own baby to take. A gymnastics gym opens their doors for children ages 0-5 and it's only $4 an hour. Vivi had the best time walking around, "jumping" on the trampoline, going down the jump bounce slides, and exploring. We will definitely be going every Friday we are in town!


Friday afternoon we made the hour trip to my in-laws for the weekend. I always love going to the farm for the weekend.. it's so relaxing and I we can disconnect and spend so much time outside. Vivi loves the horses and cows and we had so many Easter egg hunts around the backyard.


 Sunday my in-law's church had lunch and an egg hunt. Vivi even got to meet the Easter bunny for the first time! I was expecting tears but we got nothing but smiles. It was priceless! You known Vivi had to have a southern smocked dress for the occasion and her adorable lamb dress is from Pleats and Stitches. I love finding small businesses to support and this was no exception. I was super impressed with the quality and the prices on their smocked outfits are much cheaper than other places!

6 comments :

  1. She is such a little doll! I love her sweet little outfits. I need to see if a gym here does a little toddler time like that; the boys would eat that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that cute face, i cant get enough! also that gym time looks so fun! activities plus will wear her out. cant beat it :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't get Easter bunny photos this year, but you guys definitely got a winner!! Look at that smile!! So glad it was a fun weekend--Ella went to a little indoor play gym this past week too and really liked it. I'm sure she'll like it more when she can walk around a little more independently, like Vivi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her sweet dress and her picture with the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loveee that smocked dress! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Easter and I love Vivi's outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design