Family pictures

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Welcome to Thoughts for Thursday! I have been slacking lately but I am so glad to participate in our weekly link-up again today. Don't forget to head to the bottom and add your blog link... and check out some other blogs too!

++

I consider myself pretty frugal but I do not mind splurging on having professional pictures taken. I absolutely love looking through old pictures and there is nothing more priceless than capturing special moments that you can look back on for years to come. Hiring Carley Page Photography to capture some family pictures before Vivi's first birthday party was the best decision ever. As moms we are rarely in front of the camera. I have 4959730948 pictures of Vivi with her dada and hardly any of me and her because I'm always the one snapping away. I want her to have pictures of her parents to look back on in 30 years so that she can make fun of our style and see how much we loved her. These two people are my world and I think these pictures show it.



++

Grab the button below and link up to AnnieNatalie and Owen on your Thoughts for Thursday post.
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones , @eastcoastnat and @mrsordavis. Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin’ too:

13 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful family! The price can be hard to swallow on professional photos sometimes but the end result is always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love these!! they are beautiful and so worth the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful!! Completely agree with you, great photography is worth the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family pictures!!

    Bethany | www.CuteCapsuleLife.com | Simply Share Friday Linkup

    ReplyDelete
  6. i 100% agree with you on the photographs. i feel like if i have a big event of any kind i need to note in the future (wedding, perhaps) that is the one thing i'll put my money toward that will matter to me. i mean these pics prove the point - they are stunning and your baby girl - love!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful photos! I’m keeping this tidbit in mind for future Little’s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful photos! I know you'll hang on to them forever and look back on them repeatedly!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are picture perfect! So many framers in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pictures are such a great investment. These are so good. Vivi's expressions are priceless and HILARIOUS. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design