FoF

Friday, April 20, 2018

[O N E]
Vivi got this water table and it was finally warm enough last weekend to play in it. She had a blast! She is a total water baby! And how cute is her strawberry outfit from Old Navy?!


[T W O]
I made this mug for my MIL for her recent birthday and I had to share because it turned out so cute. Who wouldn't want to drink their coffee out of a mug this cute?!


[T H R E E]
Vivi had her first experience with watermelon and she is a fan. I foresee lots of watermelon in our future this summer!


[F O U R]
My niece had her dance recital earlier this week and it was the cutest thing ever. We bribed Vivi with her very first cake pop in hopes that it would keep her entertained the whole time but she crushed it in 2 minutes then wanted to walk around. Better luck next time!


[F I V E]
We bought a dishwasher this week. When we moved in the new house we realized the dishwasher wasn't working. We reached out to the old owner and his response, "It worked perfectly for me"... sure it did. We had someone come look at it and the motor was broken so apparently it broke the night before we moved in #sarcasm. Anyways, we bit the bullet and spent a pretty penny on a new one and I will never hand wash silverware again.


Linking up with April and Christina

12 comments :

  1. Love that mug! I want to take the boys there to do something. I see a Friday date in our future! What dishwasher did you get? Ours is awful. And fairly new. I’m so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job at the mug! At first glance, I thought it was store bought! Loving that little strawberry outfit, especially with those little shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, UGH on the dishwasher. That's such a pain! I love that sweet strawberry outfit, and we love our water table, too! I made mugs like those for Mother's Day and Father's Day a couple of years ago and I think they're just the sweetest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear we have the same little girl fashion taste- Olivia has the strawberry outfit too and I love it! :) LOVE the mug idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh that strawberry outfit! and who doesnt love watermelon - such a fun time for kiddos to eat outside when it's hot out. all deadly. also great job on the mug!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where'd V's outfit from the dance recital come from?? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivi is soooo dang cute in that little outfit! And that action shot from the dance recital is so good. Bummer about the dishwasher - those are things about becoming an homeowner that I am NOT looking forward to. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does her sweet little romper come in an adult size LOL! Aww love that she's a fan of watermelon - perfect summertime treat! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so sweet with her water table! Water tables are a huge hit amongst our friends so I'm hoping by mid summer if we get Tatum one he'll be ready to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vivian is the sweetest, oh my gosh! Those strawberries! And that mug is seriously so cute--how did you hand make that?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that mug - it is so adorable and the perfect grandma gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could Vivi be anymore precious in that strawberry outfit???
    Did you make your MIL’s mug at Painted Peacock??? I am in love with that place! We had my oldest daughter‘s birthday party there this past November and we are having my youngest daughter‘s birthday party there in just a couple of weeks! I just feel so happy when I am there- it’s such a fun place!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design