Baby essentials months 9-12

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Well I meant to publish this weeks ago then life happened. But here we are at 14 months and better late than never! I guess these products are technically our favorites from months 9-14 because we are currently using and loving all of these things still.


1 \\ The Britax Marathon ClickTight convertible car seat is what we transitioned Vivi into from her infant carrier and I have been SO happy with it. It is so easy to install and easy to switch from car to car.

2 \\ This walker was the perfect toy for when she wasn't quite walking on her own yet. It was perfect for hardwood floors and let her get around and explore but prevented her from opening every single cabinet... which she does now.

3 \\ I honestly felt silly buying these Converses for her but she has worn the heck out of them! She used to wear soft moccasins only but when she started walking she needed more support and protection for her little feet. These are so easy to put on!

4 \\ This bathtub mat has suction cups on the bottom and prevents her from slipping in the bath.

5 \\ I get a lot of questions about what sippy cups Vivi likes and this Dr. Brown's sippy cup is by far her favorite. And I love that there is a lid that attaches to keep it clean when she throws it on the ground 500 times.

6 \\ This bento box makes meals away from home so much easier. Pack it before I leave the house and have everything cut and ready when we sit down at a restaurant. And she loves all the options!

7 \\ This pop up tent and ball pit was by far her favorite birthday gift. She absolutely loves sitting in the tent and crawling through the tunnel. You can't beat that price for the hours of entertainment it will provide!

8 \\ The Infantino squeeze station makes it so easy to make your own pouches. I posted about pouch making here and have loved making all of Vivi's pouches.

9 \\ She loves her chuckle ball and it is such a cute and fun toy that encourages crawling and walking.

10 \\ These are our second favorite sippy cups.

11 \\ I absolutely love our UppaBaby Vista stroller but it is pretty large so this umbrella stroller is so nice to have for traveling, airports, restaurants, and stores where we will be squeezing through tight spaces.

What are your favorite products for this stage? I'm always looking for new things to try! You can check out our favorites for months 0-3 heremonths 3-6 here and months 6-9 here.

++


Grab the button below and link up to Annie , Natalie and Owen on your Thoughts for Thursday post.
Use #thoughtsforthursdays on Instagram and tag us @homeofmalones@eastcoastnat and @mrsordavis. Link up starts at 7 am EST.
Follow us on Bloglovin’ too:

9 comments :

  1. 14 months, wow!!! Great things to share, bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it cool to see what other parents around the same age have found to be helpful and essential! We chose a different carseat, but now I'm looking for a lower cost option for my husband's car so that we don't have to change them back and forth. Ella's still in her infant carrier haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what to move Alice to when she hits the 20 pound mark--thank you for the car seat suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! The next thing we need to research is the convertible car seat so thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love that pop up ball pit/tunnel/tent. My little guy still uses it almost every day! And we are definitely a Converse family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those Converse are SO cute!!! And can I just say, you are such a killer mom making those pouches for Vivi! Sometimes I think you are actually Wonder Woman with how much you manage to get done during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought that pop up tent for my friends twins' first birthday and they are LOVING it!! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tatum is obsessed with that walker toy - he'll stay in it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my peripheral artery disease (PAD) cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of peripheral artery disease (PAD), but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr emu when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, it's a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my peripheral artery disease (PAD) status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was peripheral artery disease (PAD) negative, i never thought possible that dr emu can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but dr emu changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him emutemple@gmail.com emutemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp Number: +2347012841542 website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Your Ex back.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design