Father's Day

Monday, June 22, 2015

 My dad… bike rider, marathon runner, orthodontist, dad of all girls
He is the hardest working person I know
He is the reason I am so tough on myself… Because he taught me that I can be anything I want to be with some hard work and dedication
He is the most selfless person, giving generously to others and those less fortunate
I thank him for my love of medicine and my Type A personality, my big blue eyes and my love of sports, my sweet tooth and my love of an early bedtime
Dad, thank you for pushing me and never letting me give up
For encouraging my success and being proud even when I fail
Always your little girl

4 comments :

  1. So sweet! Happy Father's Day to your daddy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post - it's so sweet - but I love how your dad is looking at you in your wedding pictures... pretty sure I have some like that, too... and my dad was like, "notice that she's not looking at me... she's looking towards him..." lol... but these are so beautiful!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The absolute sweetest, your dad seems like a gem! Hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating him! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design