Summer eats

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


Zoodles! Our new favorite meal. Ever since I got a spiralizer in my Christmas stocking, we have been experimenting with different dinners using zucchini noodles.

Last night we used fresh tuna + zucchini noodles and it was so yum! We have also used shrimp, chicken, crab cakes… basically any meat is great on top of them. All you have to do is marinate the meat in sauce of your choice, cook it, and throw it on top of the zoodles.

We use about 4 zucchinis for 2 of us because they cook down a lot [and also because my husband eats a ton]. Put them in a pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and garlic salt and let them get slightly soft. So easy! If I can do, I promise you can too.

The perfect summer meal. Easy and fresh.

4 comments :

  1. We haven't done a zoodles recipe in quite some time, but why have I never though to add the tuna on it - that would be amazing!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious!! I haven't convinces my hubby to get a spiralizer so maybe I'll ask for one in my stocking this year from my mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great present! Can't beat zoodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dying to try zoodles! Our spiralizer just came in - luckily because I'm craving them even more now! I love the idea of using the tuna.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design