I love Minted!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My first time purchasing anything from Minted was this past Christmas. I designed our Christmas cards on Minted and was SO pleased with the experience. I am a sucker for a company with good customer service. So when it was time to order invitations for the upcoming Sip & See we are having for my sister, there was no question about where I would be purchasing them from. My favorite things about ordering from Minted:

1) They have SO many options to choose from!

2) After personalizing your product, they send you a proof so that you know exactly how it will look. And if you aren't happy with it, you can continue to make changes until you are.

3) After I was happy with the proof, I received the invitations just 2 days later. Their turnaround time is amazing!

4) The quality of the invitations is amazing. They are on thick, nice cardstock. I will be honest, when I receive an invitation in the mail, I can immediately tell the quality of the invitation just by holding it in my hand. It makes a huge difference when you receive a thick, durable invitation versus a thin, flimsy one.

5) They offer free recipient addressing. You get to pick the font you like then enter the addresses and ta-da! Saves you SO much time and looks so much better than addressing them by hand.



Can't wait for the Sip & See! I will be sure to take lots of pictures!

9 comments :

  1. How precious are those invites? I've heard lots of good things about Minted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the reasons I'm obsessed with Minted all in one post!!! Love those invites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Minted for all of our Wedding invitations and save the dates and I seriously wanted to shout from the rooftops about them! The addressing part was amazing!!! Saved so much time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I totally agree!!! their customer service and quality are out of this world! so refreshing to have such a positive experience from a company every time

      Delete
  4. I've used them for a few things personally and always suggest them to my clients - such a great company! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minted is my go-to vendor to order invitations or announcements too! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try Minted. I'm definitely giving them a shot this year at Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it!!! you won't regret it! last year they had a huge sale in October so I ordered ours super early

      Delete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design