Blueberry cheesecake breakfast casserole

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. We usually eat healthy breakfasts but on the weekends we tend to splurge. I am all about a breakfast that you can prep the night before because lets be honest, when I wake up I am hangry. This was the perfect breakfast treat last weekend at the beach. Add some eggs or bacon on the side and you have a delicious, easy breakfast!


Blueberry cheesecake breakfast casserole

Ingredients:
-1 loaf french bread, cubed
-1 package cream cheese
-1/3 cup granulated sugar
-1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries, tossed lightly with flour
-8 large eggs
-1 1/2 cups milk
-1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:
-Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
-Layer half the cubed bread in dish
-With hand mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
-Pour mixture over bread
-Layer with frozen blueberries
-Cover with remaining bread
-Whisk the eggs and milk until combined and pour over bread
-Cover and refrigerate overnight
-Bake on 350 for 45-50 minutes

11 comments :

  1. yum, my mouth is watering just look at that picture. Wishing I had a piece of that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my YUM!! I may have heard my stomach growl just now! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I am definitely hungry again now and I think I need to make this over the weekend!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, YUM! This looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg what a great way to use blueberries right now. i'm drooling it's fine. what a great thing to make when you have guests over too!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excuse to eat cheesecake for breakfast? Yum!! This looks amazing!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!! I've weirdly been craving breakfast foods lately and this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design