Pineapple martini

Monday, August 14, 2017

Today I'm back at work after a great weekend at the beach! Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate but we were able to sneak in an hour or two of sun during the afternoon on Saturday. A rainy weekend spent inside with the entire family and three kids under the age of 4 isn't exactly relaxing but hey, a rainy day at the beach beats a pretty day anywhere else if you ask me.

We cooked dinner at the house both nights and many cocktails were had. I thought I'd share my very favorite cocktail with you guys today. Super easy and delicious!


Pineapple martini

Ingredients:
-Malibu rum
-Vodka
-Pineapple juice
-Lime juice

Directions:
Mix equal parts malibu rum and vodka, 2 parts pineapple juice, and a squeeze of fresh or bottled lime juice. Shake with ice in shaker. Add a pretty garnish and enjoy!

9 comments :

  1. I am not a drinker but this I could get behind! haha I love anything pineapple flavored and I do love some malibu! Hate the weather sucked this weekend but a rainy weekend at the beach is still better than a rainy weekend back home ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That sounds delicious! I'll have to try this. I hate that your weekend was rainy (it was here, too) but you're right: rainy days at the beach > anything else! ;) Happy Monday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if that doesn't sound super refreshing! and boo to rainy weekends. it was just rubbish weather here too. sat night was just downpour after downpour. no thanks! made me do lots of curling up on the couch which isn't so bad either :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I love all of your beach weekends and it has to be so fun watching your little lady start to grow up there. Can you please send me one of these drinks and some labor vibes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well doesn't that look like heaven in a martini glass!!! i seriously have had maybe 1 margarita since my firstborn and other than that just wine. i'm afraid anything else would knock me over haha!! but... what am i saying, i could probably down that sucker just fine. i hope your week back at it is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that sounds like the most delicious summer cocktail! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm is it too early to request one of these? Asking for a friend... seriously though, this looks so amazing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this sounds amazing. Rainy weekends are always a bummer, here's hoping the next one is better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds tasty!!! I feel like I need all the drinks these days though! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design