Blog makeover!

Monday, May 12, 2014

I took the plunge! I have been wanting to give my blog a make-over for a whiiiiile but it has been pushed to the backburner until today! I also gave her a name change. "Life as of Lately" was my 1st blog name and it was used mostly for updating family on the big happenings in my life. However, I want to start blogging more frequently, not just big life events. Being that me and him are now a "Davis Duo" for the rest of our lives, I figured this was an appropriate title :)

Still making small changes here and there so bear with me, but I am loving the changes so far! I used NudgeMediaDesign on Etsy and she was great to work with. Helped me a lot and responded quickly to all my questions! Hope you like!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design