Weekend recap!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!! I sure am sad to see this weekend go. It was glorious.


Got to the beach Friday and went straight to dad's beach house for dinner and drinks. This view= my Heaven.

I mean really... holy cow the cutest


My Bella girl was mighty brave this weekend! She LOOOOVES the water and when there aren't many waves she's even happier. [look how clear the water was! gorgeous!]


The ocean was perfect for paddle boarding. Hubs and I took the boards out and I realized this is the one thing in life that I am better at than him. He fell off about 52 times while I attempted not to fall while laughing at him.


Ended the weekend with a gym date with husband, grilling out with sis, brother-in-law, and sweetie pie niece, filling my house with these beauties, and THE BACHELORETTE [total guilty pleasure]!!!

Please say I'm not the only one who will be watching tonight?!?

2 comments :

  1. Seriously, your niece is so perfect. Your weekend looks wonderful! I'm glad you were able to enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is TOO cute!! Her legs... Oh my word, they melt my heart!! Looks like a beautiful weekend, friend! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design