90th birthday party

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

 As I mentioned in a post last week, we recently celebrated my Granddad's 90th birthday! What a milestone! He is the most healthy and active 90 year old I know, riding his bike a couple miles every single day. Recently he has begun to suffer from mild dementia which has been hard for him, as he has always been so sharp. Even though he doesn't necessarily remember the names of all his family and friends, he knew he was being celebrated, and that's all that mattered.

My husband is slightly obsessed with our niece 
  
 
 
 My BIL and sweet nephew

Happy birthday, Pop Pop! Here's to 90 more years!

5 comments :

  1. How fun!! That's so great your grandad is in such good shape and looks amazing for being 90!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing birthday and I love that last photo - such a memory to have! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet party! What great pictures too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Granddad! We celebrated my Grandmom’s 90th and she’s dealing with dementia too but celebrating that big milestone was just such a special time! It looks like such a sweet party you guys had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 90 is such a milestone! It absolutely deserves a party. 90 was definitely when my great grandmother's dementia/memory loss kicked in - but he's doing all the right things! I love that he still rides his bike every day!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design