Fillo cups

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A few weeks ago we had a "sip and see" for my sister and I made fillo shells filled with yummy goodness and wanted to post the recipe because it is SO easy, yummy, and perfect to take to any get together. All you need is:

-Mini fillo shells [these]
-Feta cheese
-1 jar of roasted red peppers
-Bacon bits [I use the ones in a bag like this]
-1 egg

Drain the red peppers and cut into small pieces. Mix equal parts peppers, feta, and bacon bits. Add egg and stir. Fill fillo shells and bake on 350 for about 20 minutes.


Your guests will devour them, I promise!


Linking up with Annie and Joey

5 comments :

  1. I dont think there would have been any for guests to enjoy because I would have eaten them all!! Thanks for sharing this recipe!!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really tasty, and such a great idea for finger food. Also a 'sip and see' sounds like a fantastic idea, I've never heard of that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm!! These are the perfect little party bites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious!! I've never made anything with fillo shells, but I'm not sure why because they look so delicious and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm looks like the perfect finger food!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design